Universal Super Stickman Golf 3 (by Noodlecake Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jul 7, 2016.

1. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Ha ha ha... See you on the crazy courses!

2. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    So yeah, this is obviously a fantastic game and as a beta-tester, I've had a pretty thorough play through and can say I've enjoyed this iteration even more than the first two.

3. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    So before I have to make a decision which device to play on, can anyone confirm if this has icloud so I can play on both with my bux carrying over on both devices?? Oh please tell me it does...

4. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    what the hell?

AppStore rating 0x28...

5. Master Shake

Master Shake Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Race mode point achievements aren't working.

6. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    #26 Delusionaltool, Jul 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
    beach land hole 3 - left side there is a portal and a black flagged hole and the the money i need to get, what am i missing how do i get here? is there a power i dont know about? ball skipping on water perhaps.... its driving me MAD to figure it out LOL!

7. caltab

caltab Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2010
    Cloudsave doesn't seem to fully work between devices. My level is correct and courses are unlocked, but it shows no bucks carried over and the daily races seem to have been reset.

8. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I see 28 ratings for 5 stars thats good!

9. Ryan_Noodle

Ryan_Noodle Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 29, 2013
    Biz guy at Noodlecake Studios
    Saskatoon
    Bux Syncing

Ive seen a couple questions about this so I thought I would post a quick note about cloud saving. The icloud works for syncing content right now but only bux on your first device to device sync. From there they dont sync by design.

Reason being is players can exploit this if they are savvy enough to get unlimited bux. I wont get too into how that is possible as I fear Ive said to much ;)

Apple actually recommends that developers do not sync consumable items like Bux on icloud.

All that being said though, if we find enough people really really want it to be that way, we might sync them.

Since you really only need 40 to open a pack, as long as you have enough on each device to do that, it isnt that big of a deal as the content in the packs does sync.

Hope that helps!

10. Ryan_Noodle

Ryan_Noodle Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 29, 2013
    Biz guy at Noodlecake Studios
    Saskatoon
    Well color me embarrassed. Looking into it!

11. rnarvin

rnarvin Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2012
    Although I don't quite understand how/why people are so concerned over bux syncing from device to device, I do have a bug to report:

When you shoot your ball after your ball has rolled off the edge of a curve, and the ball doesn't reach a stable surface and lands in a hazard/falls out, the golfer will putt from mid-air from where you shot your ball.

Also, my app crashed once when I (finally) got a race game of 4 going and once the game began, I was sent to my home screen.

Absolutely love the game! Amazing work.

12. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Fair enough for potential exploit but then don't I risk having 20 on each device and therefore not being able to open a pack??

Again, just questioning as haven't had a chance to download yet and will tonight and don't know frequency of bux drop rate but wondering if risk splitting my bux will negatively impact me...

13. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    oh that's my fault. sorry

5 stars ftw!!!

14. caltab

caltab Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2010
    #34 caltab, Jul 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
    Is it intentional that daily race progress also doesn't sync? I honestly don't see the potential exploit as much of a reason to lesson the experience of playing on multiple devices for non exploiters. Exploits are always out there, but if big time freemium games like Clash and Battle Royal can sync the currencies, which people spend hundreds or even thousands on, I don't see the big risk of syncing bucks on this game. I also don't like how the hat and costume currently equipped doesn't sync (not sure if that's intended). Not a big deal, but I think cloud saves between devices should be as seamless as possible.

Great game by the way.

15. mj132

mj132 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    United Kingdom
    Really enjoying this as much as the other stickman golf games.

Paid for the remove ads and XP doubler to support the developer.

Great job I can see many hours being spent on this goodbye to free time!

16. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    Bug? It seems the trophie "10 race mode points" doesn't unlock. I've won a match and scored definitely more than 10 points and I didn't get it. Playing on iPad Pro 9.7 with iOS 9.3.1.

17. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Hell of a game.

18. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Stop looking into it!!!!! My mistake! Restarted iphone after closing the game fixed everything!!!! Bought full unlock. Thank you Mr. Dev!

19. rnarvin

rnarvin Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2012
    I would like to know if the developers were taking suggestions?

I have one that has irked me since SSG2– I think XP should be docked or cash lost whenever someone quits a multiplayer race/turn-based game. It's so annoying when you're halfway through a really good game and one or more people want to be a sore loser and quit, leaving you with no progress!

20. jordanfwc

jordanfwc Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2013
    My life is complete :D
    PS does anyone know how to turn on notifications if you accidentally closed the window when it asked??