Universal Super Stickman Golf 2 - (by Noodlecake Studios Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Mar 13, 2013.

1. jonnyb086

jonnyb086 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    I guess in this case it's a curse to have young eyes......

2. TanTan

TanTan Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2011
    No one is forcing you to buy the game. If you do not want it because it does not have retina ipad graphics at launch, that's your choice. You're more than welcome to come back when it does.

It's quite lame and immature to insult every other post.

3. TanTan

TanTan Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2011
    No problem bud.

4. TanTan

TanTan Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Noodle cake, do you guys have your own forums somewhere? I checked your website and I didn't find any.

5. Fleabag323

Fleabag323 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    #105 Fleabag323, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
    Is there any chance that some/all of the courses from Super Stickman Golf will be added in an update (either free or IAP)? The portals, sticky surfaces, moving objects, etc. are great, but it would be fun to use the new hats, golfers, and powerups on some simpler courses where you just have to be concerned with making that awesome shot with no rush and timing involved. If that would be too many graphical assets to add or would be too much work due to modifications made to the engine, it would be understandable.

Also, the hint about courses based on different Indie games on your blog sounds great! Since you guys ported Trainyard to Android, I wonder if we could see an awesome neon Trainyard-themed course with some use of colors or walls that switch positions after you cross them!

6. Captive

Captive Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Hello Jschidlowsky,i wondered if you could help me,like an earlier poster i dont get any sound effects when playing in local or online multiplayer i can hear the other players sound effects but my player is silent,if you or anyone else could help where i am going wrong that would be great.I play on the new ipad with only sound effects enabled and everything is fine in single player.

7. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    #107 nightc1, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
    Just a bit of praise, I love the multiple goals in each level. That, along with leaderboards tied to each level is a real nice push to replay the levels. So far I've fully finished the first two levels and even topped my friends on the second one :) and then just did the first play through on the 3rd level (still need the BIG BUX & CLEAN BALL on it).

Great stuff guys. Excellent game. I was cautiously hyped about this, but it's fully exceeded what I was hoping for.

EDIT:

A TIP for newbies that I wish I had read somewhere first. Save your bux. When you use the Hat Lottery pay however many bux is required for the chances to be 100%. If you gamble, you'll end up getting mostly duplicates... where as you can just pay extra and guarantee you'll get something new. I'm not sure if this changes deeper into the game, but I would be further along had I just paid the 100% price.

8. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    This game is superb. It was superb before, but now it's even more superb. :) And the problem with asynch games I think was due to them sending out a challenge to all players, which doesn't actually seem to create a game. Nobody should do that anyway, but it is confusing that it works this way. Anyway, once I sent out some requests to individuals it worked without a hitch.

I also played one live game. That is still the bomb, but I do think I'll be getting a lot of use out of the asynch play as well. Still, that live racing game is so awesome. Hopefully more people start playing. I was only able to get a 2 player game going.

9. Lunartic

Lunartic Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Japan
    Well there is my site but it's in no way officially affiliated with Noodlecake. It's predominantly me prattling away to myself and an online scrapbook for all of my Noodlecake Games screenshots, achievements, tactics and goals etc.

10. anada

anada Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Does that mean you could add Pass and Play to SSG1? I bought it when it launched a few years ago and was always hanging out for an update but sadly it never materialised. I understand this sequel is your focus now but think how awesome it would be to add it to SSG. Wouldn't be too hard would it?

11. Saqerbeast

Saqerbeast Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2011
    I have 4.68 in my iTunes account I don't know if I should get this game or ridiculous fishing :/ I really need suggestions

12. turakm

turakm Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    you could get both! both are really great!

13. Saqerbeast

Aug 16, 2011
    With tax i'm not exactly sure

14. Silver Orange

Silver Orange Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    California
    get stickman golf!!! so quality for just a buck!

15. taskerMX

taskerMX Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Buy SSG2!

16. Saqerbeast

Aug 16, 2011
    Hard decisions as nobody had really reviewed the game

17. turakm

turakm Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009

hmmm. Im not sure. it might! honestly, you can't go wrong either way. I can tell you that I've been playing RF a lot today! SSG2 has been getting some love though. tough choice man.

18. Saqerbeast

Aug 16, 2011
    :/ this is very tough, I guess SSG2 might get me because it seems to have a very good replay ability factor

19. xzeldax3

xzeldax3 Member

May 12, 2012
    Can anyone tell me if you can leave in the middle of a game and continue where you left off?
    I really hated in Super Stickman Golf that you would have to start over from the beginning of course if you exited or went to the main menu!

20. TheClaff

TheClaff Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Senior Producer, Bethesda Game Studios
    Bethesda, Maryland
    Does everything sync with iCloud except bucks?