Universal Super Soccer Champs 2018 (by Uprising Games Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Uprising Elton, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Uprising Elton

Uprising Elton Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Well on that, you can see on 7 seconds as you play the ball, the striker who recieves it isn't on screen, but emerges running backwards at some pace. He looks like he very wel might have been offside as the ball was played.

I might look to prevent this where possible by changing the pass aiming a little, so very distant players can't be picked out (this happens if they are very precisely in line with the direction you are pressing, as it favours diection over distance where possible). I think really it should have picked the pther player who was a bit closer, so I'll try and tune up the balance on that a bit in a forthcoming update.

2. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Hi Elton,

Thanks so much for looking at this!! Really appreciate your input. I'm just going to enjoy it now! Just hope I'm being constructive!! Also speed boost via the right bumper really add a great element to the game!! Have you been in touch with game vice? A game such as this that works so well with a controller, maybe they can help feature it??

Uprising Elton likes this.
  3. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    I'll look into contacting them, good idea.

4. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    Regretfully downloads have dropped to terrible levels since falling out of the small feature SSC had, and I’m not sure spending all it’s made on ads is going to turn it around. Even in the footy mad UK it’s now doing really small numbers.

I’ll try and get the online play in and do a 2019 update for late August, but I might have to shelve all future game plans and go get a paying job. This is just too difficult to do.

5. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
    Such a fu£&ing shame!!

6. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    I’m so so sad for you Elton, it seems the mobile gaming is dying little by little, many devs gave up on iOS and Android.

7. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    I’ll purchase an extra bag of coins to support you Elton, I hope many other users here on TA will do the same, even if it’s just 1 or 2 dollars, please guy we need this game and Elton to continue.

Zemar and Uprising Elton like this.
  8. lezrock

lezrock Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2010
    ...the german translated ingame text is rough to say the least. If you can send me the textfiles (maybe engl. version to compare) I will correct it for you. Keep up the great work!

9. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    Can you PM me with an email address?

10. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    England World Cup matchday special.. dropped the VIP in -app purchase price to $1 / £1!

djstout likes this.
  11. Morten Milling

Morten Milling New Member

Jul 3, 2018
    Male
    Thanks for a super cool football game. I have only played in the Danish league and you really need to correct the number of matches. They do not play 52 match matches in one season. It's really a pity with so many matches. Plz fixed it

But again, thank you for the game

12. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    #112 Uprising Elton, Jul 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    Thanks for reporting that.. it's highlighted a bug.. As there are 14 teams, SSC should make them play each opponent 3 times to make for a full calendar, not 4 times. (4 is used for divisions with 12 teams or less) The bug (using the wrong value to determin this) affected only the Danish league, which is why I didn't spot it.
    I'll fix this for the next update, but your game wont pick that up that change until you finish a season or restart, as it can't modify the calendar that much once a season is under way..

EDIT- The fix is now done and the build (v1.15) is queued up after the update that's currently in Apple's pipe (v1.14).. so expect the fix in a couple of days.

Morten Milling likes this.
  13. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
    Just purchased some coins, more than happy to support this great game!

djstout and Uprising Elton like this.
  14. johnny_neto

johnny_neto Member

Jul 4, 2018
    Male
    I'm just finished the first season SSC Manger mode. Won the Cup but there was no update on the trophy room. Is there any fix for this??

(btw Elton great great game. I'll invest lots of time on it in the future. Beside buying the VIP can I do to help?)

djstout likes this.
  15. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    Thanks, I'll check the trophy room..
    In terms of helping, just spreading the word and the App Store link to anyone you think might enjoy it is the best thing you can do. But thanks for purchasing, obviously that helps too!

djstout and johnny_neto like this.
  16. TactAuthority

TactAuthority Active Member

Jan 25, 2018
    It's truly a shame when a game like this can't make money and it says a lot about the state of the appstore. I can't fault developers for abandoning the platform. I know it's probably a huge hassle and not worth your effort but just in case it's not, have you considered porting this to the Switch? People seem to be much more willing to pay premium prices there

17. MADCORNCOB

MADCORNCOB New Member

Jul 4, 2018
    Male
    Just wondering if there was a way to turn off the music and sound effects because I’m looking in the options and I can’t find anything about that, don’t know if I’m just being an idiot.
    Thanks

18. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    On option for that will come soon, now I seem to have put all the serious fires out!

19. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    Yep, I'll be looking at switch as soon as I can, hopefully it's a straighforward platform to port to!

TactAuthority likes this.
  20. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    Due to a complaint, the next update will have even more non-real German league team names, and all German league players will have names changed.
    If you're German and love the game, you can thank the legal company ASD who represent the Bundas League for that. :(