Universal Super Soccer Champs 2018 (by Uprising Games Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Uprising Elton, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Uprising Elton

Uprising Elton Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    I’ll look into the issue you’re having with Mönchengladbach. Looks like something has corrupted there.. I’ll message you privately to give you a way to send me your save file.

2. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    All that is on the list for updates. Just need to make sure enough people get SSC for it to be viable! (So spread the word of the game!)

3. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    OK, I've found quite a serious issue with the player database having some corrupt entries. I've got an emergency fix coming, that will repair saved games, and correct the database for any freshly started Manager games.

Thanks for alerting me to it..

4. Zemar

Zemar Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Denmark
    I think there is a problem when deleting saved replays. Somehow it deletes the wrong replays?

5. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    #65 Uprising Elton, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    I’ll look into it.

What's happening is the UI is still letting you select a different replay from the one you clicked delete on, if you touch one while the confirm pop-up is up.. This then changes which replay will get deleted when you click OK. I'll fix this next update.
    (If you're careful with your touches and just hit the confirm button cleanly after the replay delete button, it does delete the correct replay. )
    Thanks for reporting it!

Zemar likes this.
  6. dubb40

dubb40 Member

Jul 28, 2010
    Please do football!!! I was literally playing this today and thought “this would be awesome as a basketball game, but football would do!

7. dubb40

dubb40 Member

Jul 28, 2010
    Also, is stat tracking a possibility?

8. Draven2222

Draven2222 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2013
    :) it is a football game ;) .. you know, where u use your feet.. maybe you are American and confusing it with the other sport u play, the one you wear body armor and u use your hands..??.. "Rugby for girls" i think its called. :).. only jokin.. couldnt resist.. You are right Basketball would also be ace. .

9. dubb40

dubb40 Member

Jul 28, 2010

You are completely right! I respect the real football, my American took over!

10. Seanny122

Seanny122 New Member

Jun 23, 2018
    Male
    #70 Seanny122, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    Hi!

First off, I really love this game! I’m not sure if this is a bug or if its because I haven’t bought VIP yet, but in the market the skill level (or stats) of a player aren’t shown until a bid is made.

Is this normal? As this blind bidding makes the marketplace somewhat of a major gamble, especially if you don’t have money to burn!

Thanks.

SORTED!

11. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    Yep its normal, there’s a scout for getting that info that you can unlock after a bit of play.

12. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    The amount of time and work you’ve put into this game is truly amazing! Well done Dev for updating the game on a daily basis to perfect it! Thank you again and again!

13. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Hi Elton, appreciate you’re a busy man!! Just wondering when some of the controller updates will happen, i.e. sprint button?

Cheers,

14. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    I'll put a post-it note on my desk to look at it tomorrow! Having a well earned day off today to watch England on the telly!

15. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Good work! I’m an English Man in NZ, got up early to watch the last match, the Panama game is real late, but going to try and stay up for it!!

16. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Elton, could you please update the difficulty? Maybe you should add one more difficulty level, beginner, Amateur, normal and hard. The difference between amateur and hard is a bit too big. But it’s still very fine to me if you can’t do it. Just that I want a more challenging game but not too hard either.

17. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    I did lower Amateur a bit in a recent build, as a some were finding it too difficult. I’ll see if I can add an extra one..

18. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    An update to try and fix a few bugs affecting a small number of people is in submission now. Next update I’ll look at all the requested changes

TheVimFuego and Gwarmaxx like this.
  19. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    can you made the goalkeeper more reactive? i mean less stuck on the goal line.

lezrock and TheVimFuego like this.
  20. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    Yeah, it’s on my list!

Gwarmaxx likes this.