Universal Super Phantom Cat (by Veewo Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jan 25, 2016.

1. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    God save the kitty.

2. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Sweet as! This gift just keeps on giving! I'm happy to see this get more content and I wish it continues to grace the AppStore for eons to come! My first and favorite "Catformer"!

3. Pfloydrokr21

Pfloydrokr21 Active Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Anybody know how to get those alternate levels unlocked? I just finished getting all the stars/coins in the normal levels but I haven't unlocked the night levels past the first world.

4. paulkane

paulkane Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    A sequel! Super Phantom Cat 2! What does pre-registering do?

5. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    got multiplayer you can play with friends now and also i pre register for the sequel

6. AlphaTodd

AlphaTodd Well-Known Member

May 3, 2017
    Hey everyone! Got some news you might like. Veewo Games has revealed that Super Phantom Cat 2 is indeed arriving sometime in August! More than that, they detailed the game even more. It'll have a four-chapter story with 7 levels each. The story is about your sister being kidnapped, there will be 20+ forms you can be, there are new worlds and powers to go to and use, and much more.

Oh, and there was a trailer along with the press release!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihWJvJon_Fk

7. momoking

momoking Active Member

Jul 17, 2017
    Haha I just tried it, this will be difficult

8. AlphaTodd

May 3, 2017
    It's difficult for sure! Especially in some of the later levels.

9. AlphaTodd

May 3, 2017
    Hey everyone!

Veewo Games has announced that Super Phantom Cat 2 will launch on iOS on August 17th! It'll have multiple worlds, characters to play as, new powers, and more.

Check out the launch trailer here!

https://youtu.be/pZr5es5RYg0

10. AlphaTodd

May 3, 2017
    Hey everybody!

Do you like old school platformers? Ones that challenge your skills while also being very fun? Well, then you’ll be happy to hear that Super Phantom Cat 2 has released on iOS!

The game puts you in the role of Ari, a cat who is traveling through a mysterious land with his sister Ina. But, when Ina gets kidnapped by a gang of monsters, Ari has to fight to get her back!

Traverse four diverse chapters with seven levels each that’ll have you jumping through worlds, beating enemies, getting new powers, and even transforming yourself into new characters!

Super Phantom Cat 2 is free-to-play for iOS, and it’ll be coming to Android within the next month or so!

11. AlphaTodd

May 3, 2017
    Hey everyone, this is Todd, representing Veewo Games. We're happy to announce that Super Phantom Cat 2 has officially launched on Android phones.

This is the sequel to the hit game Super Phantom Cat, and features new levels, new story, new transformations, new power-ups, and even more. It's free to download, and we hope you'll give it a chance, and enjoy it when you do.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.veewo.supercat2&hl=en