Universal Super Phantom Cat 2 (By Veewo Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 16, 2017.

1. aussiepaul

aussiepaul Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    New Update "Alice" special has no ads and unlimited energy for $2.99au.
    Thats a good price.

2. AlphaTodd

AlphaTodd Well-Known Member

May 3, 2017
    There was a question about the ending of Super Phantom Cat 2. In the current version, we did not add an ending because we will continue to add more chapters and levels. So thus, there will be more for you to enjoy as time goes on.

As for the 100% oddity you suffered, we believe it's a problem with your particular device, not the game itself.

3. rhinofinger

rhinofinger Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2013
    The recent update to the game has a description in the App Store reading:

Anyone unlock any of these "hidden secret missions?" I assume these are different from the "Quests"?

4. Analander

Analander Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2014
    Thanks for clearing that up. And let me say, this is one of the best platformers I have ever played. Cute kitties, well thought-out levels, tons of secrets and unlockables... this is a console quality game that puts many console platformers to shame. Well done guys.

5. VeewoGames

VeewoGames Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Sorry that this version hasn't been upto your expectations. We do thank you for your feedback, and would certainly consider it for future updates.

6. VeewoGames

VeewoGames Member

Sep 18, 2017
    We've tried to keep the missions little competitive and "hard to get" ;) They're certainly different from Quests.

You would need to unlock certain Golden Chests, and complete certain levels to unlock these missions.

All the best :)

7. VeewoGames

VeewoGames Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Hi Jean. Apologies for the late reply.

The initial version was quite unstable for iPad and other smart tablets. We've tried to improve it in this version. Hope you can enjoy the game now :)

8. VeewoGames

VeewoGames Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Hi,

We're sorry that this has been a bad experience for you. However, though we are a small indie gaming studio, I can assure you that we aren't dependent "only" on Google for our localization.

We hired part time native speakers, as we have a lot of Germans, French, Spanish etc living in China. But they weren't as perfect as we expected.

Nevertheless, we do appreciate your feedback and would like to assure you that we're working actively on improving it at the earliest.

We hope, other than localization, you were happy with many other aspects of our game :)

9. VeewoGames

VeewoGames Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Well the whole reason we moved away from Pay to Download mechanism was to address the feedback of players from Super Phantom Cat 1. A lot of them wanted it to be free then :)

So to reach more global users, and make the game available to wider audience, we had to take this approach for now.

But we're considering player feedback constantly and trying to understand our market position.

Maybe our future titles would again be Pay to Download, and more "pawesome" ;)

10. VeewoGames

VeewoGames Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Yes the game does support MFi controller for iOS devices, and almost all controllers for Android ;)

11. VeewoGames

VeewoGames Member

Sep 18, 2017
    :D:D

12. AlphaTodd

AlphaTodd Well-Known Member

May 3, 2017
    Super Phantom Cat 2 Has Launched On Android!

Hey everyone, Todd here, representing Veewo Games, I'm happy to announce that Super Phantom Cat 2 has released for Android systems! And many are already enjoying the title.

If you have not had the chance to play it because it was on iOS only, now's your chance to play! We hope you enjoy it.

13. Rangerlump

Rangerlump Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2010
    #53 Rangerlump, Oct 5, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    I keep trying to buy the package and it just goes back to the store page

Rebooting the phone fixed it.......duh

14. aussiepaul

Aug 18, 2013
    So this new update with Autumn night stage. It keeps giving me Alice character no matter which character I select.
    Is this a bug ?

15. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    #55 Gurney Halleck, Oct 7, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    I cannot find the package to buy Alice for $1.99? Something I'm missing?

I have been checking in the app for it for over a week :(

16. aussiepaul

Aug 18, 2013
    It was in the last update ios before the autumn update.
    It was a 24hr popup (not in the shop)

17. matyou98

matyou98 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2012

Downloaded just now to get in on this deal only to realize it was too late. Loved the first one but am not down for the freemium nature of this sequel.

18. aussiepaul

Aug 18, 2013
    At $2.99au it was a good deal.
    Maybe it will come around again.
    The dev watches this forum.
    The timers are not too bad.
    Unlimited energy and no ads is the way to go.
    Good to get your heroes generating coins in bases and get hold of the 2x coin heroe Mike Roy asap.

19. matyou98

matyou98 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2012
    This was going to be an impulse buy as I saw this package deal in the apps update notes. Impulse is now gone. Simple fact is I didn't see the promo in time.

20. aussiepaul

Aug 18, 2013
    #60 aussiepaul, Oct 8, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
    I know what you mean.
    Same way i came to buy it.
    I wasnt going to pay $7.99au for it