Universal Super Phantom Cat 2 (By Veewo Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 16, 2017.

1. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    no Game Center?? bye

2. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Really hope Game Center gets added at some point for this game.

3. dlehman

dlehman Active Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Canada
    Does the game have MFi controller support?

4. SolvedApp

SolvedApp Member

Aug 17, 2017
    Free?

$4.99 sound more appropriate to me.

5. korossyl

korossyl Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2013
    How's everyone liking it? Esp. compared to SPC1?

6. dlehman

dlehman Active Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Canada
    If, like me, you had trouble finding how to unlock the energy timers in the game, tap the "presents" icon in the top-right corner of each item. Perhaps obvious to everyone else, but dev, please make this a question mark icon to indicate its purpose better.

Otherwise, awesome game, loving it so far!

Attached Files:

7. dlehman

dlehman Active Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Canada
    To answer my own question, yes MFi controller works great, at least my Steel Series Nimbus.

8. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Anyone else having trouble with the restore purchase? Would like to play it on a second device.

9. aussiepaul

aussiepaul Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Does the Feline Pack take the timers off the potion manufacture etc ?

10. Hero Killer Id

Hero Killer Id Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2010
    I would like to know this as well? I'll lay down my $5 not hesitation if I know I can get the unlimited energy on more than just one device.

11. Jean pierre

Jean pierre Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2017
    the game doesn't work on ipad 2 (IOS 9.3.5).
    the first version works.

12. se99jmk

se99jmk Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2010
    How do you access the area after Glacial Valley? I can see one more navigation for to swipe to at the bottom, but can’t seem to get there..

Got 100% on all areas, though couple of missing things from ‘boss’ levels - and only found two quests?

13. rhinofinger

rhinofinger Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2013
    Same - at 100% and can't access whatever's after Glacial Valley.

I've only unlocked 3 characters. I think I actually did 3 quests, but I wasn't able to keep one because I didn't have enough coins at the time. I know I still have some gold chests left, because I didn't always have enough keys/gems to open them when I encountered them. Maybe we get something for opening all of the gold chests? Wish there was a way to track unopened gold chests.

14. rhinofinger

Dec 10, 2013
    #34 rhinofinger, Aug 23, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Does anyone know exactly what the little white diamond underneath the compass/star/chest signifies on each level's "title" screen? I'm talking about one I've circled in red below. It seems to be translucent/grey in some levels and opaque white for others.

I suspect it turns opaque/white when you've found everything there is to find in the level - not sure if that means every coin, or every golden chest, or every secret area, or what. Probably not every coin - that's impossible in some of the auto-running levels. Not sure if you have to do it all in one run or if it can be done in separate runs.

[​IMG]

15. Jean pierre

Jean pierre Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2017
    Nobody cares?

16. Shmitty

Shmitty New Member

Aug 24, 2017
    #36 Shmitty, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    I just went through all the levels that I still had transparent diamonds on and it definitely seems like the diamond is for finding all secrets/chest/stars in one run.
    The only levels I have not been able to get an opaque diamond on are 3-7 and 4-7. I think I've found all secrets and chest on those levels, but I still haven't gotten it, so any help is appreciated.

Edit: I also just realized events have diamonds too, but I think those are tied to the following levels.

17. Blake8705

Blake8705 New Member

Aug 29, 2017
    #37 Blake8705, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    I've gotten the white diamond for everything but 4-7. Have you had any luck on that?

Edit: Nevermind got the white diamond for every level. Also accidentally adjusted my phones date and found the game is susceptible to that little glitch. Have every hero, and all buildings and everything unlocked now. Took about 10 minutes to finish every single aspect of the game just changin the date repeatedly, lol.

18. rhinofinger

Dec 10, 2013
    Do you unlock anything for getting all the white diamonds?

Also - the description of the character "Ina" - the main character's sister - says that she's "unlocked by completing specific level." I've beaten all of the levels and don't have her unlocked. Anyone know anything about how to unlock her?

19. AlphaTodd

AlphaTodd Well-Known Member

May 3, 2017
    #39 AlphaTodd, Aug 30, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    Hey everyone! My name is Todd, I'm the Community Manager for Super Phantom Cat 2. I saw some questions on this forum and wanted to answer them.

First, someone was asking about what comes after Glacial Valley. Glacial Valley is the last chapter of the game, so no more levels can be accessed after that.

Also, someone was asking about the white diamond that appears under the chest/compass. The diamond does not depict anything substantial for the game. Just a UI design element from the team.

Your other questions are being taken to Veewo Games personally so that they can be answered, I'll be back when I have the answers.

20. Analander

Analander Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2014
    So there is no ending? The games seems to end abruptly after 4-7. Not even a boss fight, unless I'm missing something.

Also, the percentage completion for each stages seem to be weird? I've got 100% in the first world, even though I didn't unlock a box in one of the worlds...

And since Todd mentioned that the diamond is just a UI thing, how did you guys get it?