Universal Super Nano Jumpers (By Xigma Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jun 7, 2017.

1. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    The mechanic is actually crucial to certain aspects of the level design, if I'm not mistaken. It would virtually be impossible to get through levels without stopping.

Unrelated: *raises hand* I'm pro a restart button in the pause menu.

2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Just finished the game 3 starred every level, did not played a better controlled platformer than this the last years, so much fun this was.

Hope they fix the Leaderboard soon, see where I am standing and how they measure the score.

3. Xigma Games

Xigma Games Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2016
    India

Wow! That was fast. Glad to know you enjoyed it :)
    For leaderboard we found out the issue, if you start any level and then come back to main menu the leaderboard button does nothing.
    Can you please try one thing, just start the game and dont select any level, directly try opening leaderboard and let us know if that works for you.

4. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

That worked for me. Just a little thing: both the leaderboard and achievement buttons both take you to achievements - you can simply press the leaderboard button once in Game Center to compare your collected stars.

Using an iPhone 6, iOS 10.3.2

5. Xigma Games

Sep 1, 2016
    India
  6. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    #26 ROGER-NL, Jun 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    It worked I did restart my Ipad and voila the Leaderboard and I am number 1 ha ha that's always great to see, 447 stars, that must be 450 actually hmm did not register somehow.

7. Xigma Games

Sep 1, 2016
    India
    #27 Xigma Games, Jun 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    Noted. Thanks for letting us know, we are looking into it and hopefully will be able to fix soon.

Edit - Glad it worked for you :)

8. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Oops something went wrong you mist my edit, were I said that the Leaderboard worked after I restarted my device.

This is my 3000th post by the way ha ha never thought I would make that many, I said a few times that I would stop making posts but that was just when I was mad sorry for those times, I try to keep my cool in the future, on to 5000 posts.

9. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    #Congratulations#

10. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

#30 Anotherkellydown, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    Absolutely love it. Once I figured out how to check Game Center I played quite a bit on several different occasions. I'm on world 3-8 (I think). All gold ⭐️

As others have said, a restart button from the pause menu is a must. Though sometimes I just keep going to get the feel of the level and then restart once I reach the end. The bit-sized levels are really tough at times, but the difficulty is perfect for me. I've barely touched the time trial mode, but kudos for that. Only other thing is the Game Center buttons in the game, but you are already aware of that :)

Almost forgot the most important thing. Those sooo simple and absolutely perfect controls. #

And congrats Roger #

11. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Thanks 7 and AKD it's a milestone it took me 4 years, sorry for the off-topic, just wanna say one more time that every platform lover should play this game.

12. KingOfPhysicsPuzzlers

KingOfPhysicsPuzzlers Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2013
    Just wanted to pop in to say I loved this game. Really well done in a lot of ways.

Finished yesterday having gotten all stars and setting the time record (which I will look to improve upon now that I've played through it more). Goal is to go start to finish in under 50 deaths. And then, if I do that, perhaps trying in under 25 =)

13. Xigma Games

Sep 1, 2016
    India
    Thank you! everyone for your kind words, we are very glad to know you are enjoying the game and like the controls.
    We are adding restart button in the pause Menu. The update will go live by this weekend with GameCenter Leaderboard and screen rotation fix.
    We are also planning to update the game regularly with new content.If anyone has any feedback or any feature you would like to see in the game please let us know. Thank you for your support.

14. KingOfPhysicsPuzzlers

Mar 12, 2013
    Few comments:

1) What determines the "points" for time trial? Is it time, deaths, coins? Or just some or one of those?

2) How did someone bump me from top of gold star list? Said differently, how did someone get 448 stars when there were only 447 available as of yesterday?

3) A nice addition would be time trial scores for each world. Just my $0.02.

15. Xigma Games

Sep 1, 2016
    India
    For Time Trial points are determined on basis of Max Level Number, Deaths and time taken.

We are looking into the issue of max stars being 447 stars, it should have been 450.

Thats a good idea, we will think of adding it in update.

Also new update 1.0.1 is now live on App Store with restart button, GameCenter UI fix and some bug fixes.

16. KingOfPhysicsPuzzlers

Mar 12, 2013
    New Time Trial record...

39:51 with 26 deaths start to finish

Go get it Andrew.

17. Xigma Games

Sep 1, 2016
    India
  18. leokon96

leokon96 Active Member

Jun 3, 2016
    Really good, solid game. The restart button should work a bit faster though.