Universal Super Monsters Ate My Condo! - (by adult swim)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Fenix6

Fenix6 New Member

Nov 1, 2013
    How to get over 1 trillion and an hour long game

So I made one small change. Traded out double good for peace boost and voila. Plus I am super diligent about no more than one cat. It's a grind but right now I'm in a game with 900 billion and 34 minutes on the clock. Sadly wasn't able to keep the power up one time and now the countdown begins.

Oh PS MY MULTIPLIER IS over 3,000!

2. katyc

katyc New Member

Sep 27, 2014
    10.6 Trillion

I used to be #7 until all these hacked scores showed up (now 162). My strategy is pretty simple:
    dog with blue and green, and avoid those cats & mega zone as long as I can
    I usually use peace time (late in the game things get crazy otherwise) and either mega boost (for once i break the dog) or slow chain (for more multipliers, clocks, etc throughout the game).

3. SwimCeej

SwimCeej Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2008
    I help make iOS games!
    Atlanta, GA
    Hmm, I can spend some time today trying to clear the fakers/cheaters. Thanks for playing! Always good to know someone is still enjoying one of our games 2 years after its release!

4. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Will you (or anyone) tell me the difference between the free and paid versions? Love the free version and thinking about picking up the AS bundle that includes this :)

5. SwimCeej

Dec 10, 2008
    I help make iOS games!
    Atlanta, GA
    The free version is the sequel - the paid version in the bundle is the original game. So, it's not optimized for the wider/taller iPhone 5 and up screen, some of the rules of the game are a little bit different, there are no costumes, and no in-app purchases or coins implemented.

It's definitely the precursor to Super Monsters. If you play a lot of Super Monsters, some of the rule changes will be hard to get used to. BUT, both of these games are awesome in their own ways. :p

6. smes3817

smes3817 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Massachusetts, USA
    Any plans on making the original optimized for the iPhone's widescreen? I'd kill to finally have that done especially since I play the original more than Super.

7. SwimCeej

Dec 10, 2008
    I help make iOS games!
    Atlanta, GA
    There are no plans to do that at this time. It might be possible in the future, but for now it's not in the cards.

8. jetveetlev

jetveetlev Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2013
    I missed playing this game so much.. :'