iPad Super Monkey Ball Lite

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by thepretender, Jan 27, 2009.

1. thepretender

thepretender Well-Known Member

#1 thepretender, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    Super monkey ball lite is out.

Finally i can try it!

Edit:
    [App Store Link]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Kuratsu

Kuratsu Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2008
    College Student
    Happy I can finally give this app a shot. But seriously Sega, you should be all over the app store by now.

3. gootch12

gootch12 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    New Orleans, USA
    It's the tutorial and 3 levels from the full game.

From the look of the screenshots, I think one of those levels is sorta far into the game. That's pretty cool.

4. Maeks

Maeks Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Since Super Monkey Ball usually stops being fun for me after 2 or 3 stages, regardless of which platform it is, this is ideal for me.

5. D.Sync

D.Sync Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2008
    University Student
    Malaysia
    No offense but I'm definitely not buying this game, even after I had tried out the lite version.

6. Donburns99

Donburns99 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    ColdFusion Web Developer
    Rhode Island
    Don't see any Sega representatives here, so you aren't offending anyone.

Interesting that the link works before it can even be searched or seen on the Sega page. Am downloading now. ^ ^

7. sjleworthy

sjleworthy Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    3D & Architectural Artist
    Cardiff, Wales, UK
    lol. true for me too, but i'd slightly rearrange that statement to -

Generally, since most games usually stop being fun for me after 2 or 3 stages, regardless of which game it is, this is ideal for me

:)

8. Phi6

Phi6 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    I love that game, and regarding most people's comments about the controls being too difficult, too sensitive or even too broken I completely disagree.
    After a few stages, you get used to it very quickly and I found the game really quite easy (but still challenging at the end)

I can complete the basic game in a couple of hours now, but can't unlock the hidden levels yet (too difficult to get all the bananas but still trying!)

Still think its the most polished and most console-like game on the AppStore today.

9. zztfox

zztfox Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Yeah, I have had the full version for about a month. I love this game and have beat all the worlds all the way up to the last half of the last one.

I think what gets people is that this game actually requires a steady hand and a LOT of concentration.

I fully understand that some people find games of this type more of a chore than being fun, but all the negative plublicity is not really well founded.

We all know that the Super Monkey Ball games are extremely difficult, that is just how they are.

Btw, I love the shuffle mode, it is one of the features they should add to the console versions.

10. Fate1121

Fate1121 Member

Jan 26, 2009
    The game looks promising but they really need a price drop 7.99 is still steep monkey balls been out longer then rolando and that dropped. Go figure though it's Sega