Super Meebo's Epic 2D Platform Adventure Will Re-Write App Store History

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by PixelPower, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PixelPower

PixelPower Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    Looks fantastic Iam glad this year is owned by great platformers for IOS, its about time!!:) Your an incredible dev and this game will look sweet on my device. I think this is the year of the 2D platformer.

2. PixelPower

Jun 23, 2012
    I think the dislike stems from a couple of things.

1) People expecting a console quality game for $6.99 and even just 99 cents.

2) Other developers who arent making money like them.

3) And people who just like to bash, gameloft isnt the only target capcom has gotten backlash too.

3. PixelPower

Jun 23, 2012
    Yes I forgot to mention if you have twitter follow me @PixelPower2 .The game should be reviewed hopefully in 1-2 days by apple.

4. ReignDesign

ReignDesign Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
  5. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Our latest game tooks 5 working days for reviewed.

6. phongtt

phongtt Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2012
    I like old-school-style games. Good luck! :)

7. PixelPower

Jun 23, 2012
  8. BanzaiTokyo

BanzaiTokyo Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    It is the 9th day and we are still waiting for the review.

9. PixelPower

Jun 23, 2012
    Thanks I am very excited and cant wait for the game to be released!!:) Iam hoping today or tomorow the game will go into review but you never know with apple.

10. PixelPower

Jun 23, 2012
    In the U.S. and worldwide your game was in the top 100 with U.S. being in top 55 in adventure catagory . I dont mean to question how much you made but you made good money so far, now the game is dying out but you had a good run.

11. PixelPower

Jun 23, 2012
    If toucharcade didnt like the game, threads and comments would have been closed. Sometimes you guys need to open your eyes to see whats really going on, Hodapp could care less about anyone's opinion's about him. He doesnt get mad at anything you post about him and is sitting back laughing at all the non-sense. His life is set financially and he is were he wants to be in life.

Not saying he is right or wrong just saying he really doesnt care. If he goes back and forth with you its for fun. Also unlike most people , he is way more forgiving than 99% of the people here that come everyday. Go and talk to a mod like squarezero like you did Hodapp and you would be ban so fast your head will spin. You probably have to beg Hodapp to let you back in.

12. PixelPower

Jun 23, 2012
    No he has made way more than $2,000 . Ok at number 55 on adventure charts he had to make at least a grand that same day to achive that rank. Plus that only U.S. store , wawaland was top 100 in 25 countries and held position for at least a week before dropping.

13. PixelPower

Jun 23, 2012
    Wait you diss people and when they respond you report them?? Ok well then I will report you, for starting the fight back up when it was about to be over.

14. PixelPower

Jun 23, 2012
    Reported Item

PixelPower has also reported this item.

Reason:

15. PixelPower

Jun 23, 2012
    Squarezero is in thank God. He doesnt play games and thats good cause now we could concentrate on this game DEAD TRIGGER. Like I said if you dont mind spending $2.99-$3.99 the game is mega-fun. Its like feeling trapped and your the lone survivor.

16. PixelPower

Jun 23, 2012
    Looks incredible and very original, you should do well in the appstore.

17. aonesoft

aonesoft Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Has it been available in appstore?

18. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
  19. PixelPower

Jun 23, 2012
    #119 PixelPower, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
    requesting the user ghOti be banned (moderators please)

In the dead trigger thread there was an arguement then it ended but the user ghOti keeps comming back harassing everyone even though squarezero has warned him to stop. I reported him , he stopped for a few then has started back just to fight, not give opinions. I dont know where to post this , thats why I posted it here.

Edit: The moderators have banned him just now.

20. PixelPower

Jun 23, 2012
    Have fun cause your about to get banned soon.:)