Super Mario Maker

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by ramon31, Sep 14, 2015.

1. ramon31

ramon31 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    If anyone here has this excellent game, share your level codes and usernames here.

If you don't have this game... GET IT NOW!

You will love it.

2. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    I was looking at it on the eShop a few days ago and I'm considering getting it. Does it have pre-made levels as well as user-created ones? Or not?

3. ramon31

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    It's got around 100 pre made levels to get through. The user created levels are getting better with every day I've beaten around 250+. When you beat the user levels a little flag pops up so you know that one is done. I've made 10 levels now and waiting for some likes so you get more slots to make more.

First up I made Super Herman Bros 1-1,1-2,1-3 but the users thought they were too hard so I tamed them down a bit. The new easier ones are called Herman 1-1,1-2,1-3,1-4. I also have 3 mini Mario levels to check out.

My Nintendo ID is the same as my GameCenter ID which is ramon.fletcher

This game is amazing, if you love Mario this is just the best thing money can buy at the moment.

4. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    I'll probably wind buying a Wii U because of this game. I'm going to wait to see what kind of holiday deals popup this season.

5. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Couldn't agree more.
    I've not been able to play it too much as my daughter has been on it ever since we bought it.
    She's playing it right now.
    The amibo in the limited addition box is cool too.

6. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    My Daughters levels are

5B46 0000 0037 AAFD
    6F06 0000 001E 20BC
    4BC6 0000 002A F2D3

These are her fave ones, if you could like them (only if you do actually like them)!then she'd be very happy.

7. ramon31

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    I'll favorite her as a user using one of the codes and play all the levels and star them so more slots can be added to the creation mode. This seems like the easiest way I think.

8. ramon31

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    Hi everyone,

The code for Herman 1-1 is

5C1F-0000-0034-F58B

If you favourite me as a user when you play that level that way you can try all my other levels I've made.

If you can star them that would be great.

The Herman levels are refined versions of the Super Herman Bros ones, so I suggest playing
    Herman 1-1, Herman 1-2, Herman 1-3, Herman 1-4 first in that order.

The other levels I have are little Mario levels to enjoy.

Have fun.

9. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Thank you, and we will do the same for you, it'll be tomorrow now though :)

10. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I've yet to really test the water with creating levels, but I'll surely try all your levels tomorrow. Great to have a TA thread devoted to this fantastic game!

11. ramon31

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    When you do post a level put the code on here and with that I'll add you as a friend in game, then I can play all your levels you make in the future. It's the easiest way to follow the people in this thread.

I don't really want to be working today, just want to keep on playing Mario Maker.

12. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Aw man, I didn't get the 8-bit amiibo. It is pretty cool that you can utilize pretty much any in game though.

13. ramon31

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    The 8bit Amiibo is a really nice looking one, I only get the retro type Amiibo, R.O.B looks like a really good one as well.

It's good that all the costumes unlock randomly every time you beat 100 Mario challenge.

14. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I've been spending more of my time playing other peoples levels, wheras my daughter prefers making them, I turned the air blue yesterday swearing and jumping about when I kept getting near the end and getting killed, my daughter thinks it's hilarious because I don't really swear normally, I have to keep an eye on her because the little sod tries to record me to show her friends...

My problem is I always have the y pressed to run so I often way over shoot and go flying everywhere, it's a habit I've had since a kid and it's a hard one to break.

15. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    My local independant game shop only had the amiibo edition in stock so it's a total fluke that we got it. Daughter was trading some stuff it so we only paid £15 for it. He looks cool though.

We want the splatoon set but the chain game store has the prices hiked up, I know it's should be £40 ish but it's £60 in the big store, it's not the first time they've done that with collectables either, they go buy limited edition store exclusive Skylanders from wherever and double the price in their own store. I usually try to wait and get what we want from our small independant store,

16. ramon31

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    Found a really good level called

Ghost House '85

5E9C-0000-0027-E9C4

17. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Here's my level! 2945-0000-003B-5D15

18. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Just playing that one now, :)

19. ibekk

ibekk Member

Aug 31, 2015
    USA
    Sorry, I don't have the game so I don't have level codes. But I played the game and a lot of people are creating such amazing levels it's as if you're playing a professionally developed level. People are putting time and effort into their levels and are making the game very difficult but also very fun.

20. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    I'm working on a Pokemon level can't wait to share it with you all! You get to choose which Pokemon you want and each has its own path to the flagpole.