Super Jet World- $1000 cash contest + Launch Party Contest

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Elevated Vision, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Elevated Vision

Oct 24, 2014
    Hello everyone. Super Jet World is launching this Sunday, November 9th. It is a fast paced, challenging flying game. I have posted a thread in the upcoming iphone games sub forum here with full details.

[​IMG]

Every month, we are having a cash contest. Whoever has the best time on the leaderboard will receive a check from Elevated Vision for $1000. There is no catch, it is not pay to play and there is no lottery. The only restrictions are states in the US that do not allow cash prizes.

2nd and 3rd places on the leaderboard receive $300 and $200 respectively.

[​IMG]

I made this new thread to add that we are having a launch party at Rudy's in Hartsdale, NY. If any of you are local we would love to have you. We are doing cash prizes for those who show up + merchandise give aways. Stop by!

2. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Have to say I am having a hard time believing you will be giving away $1500 a month...

GoodLuck to those that enter though :)

3. Elevated Vision

Oct 24, 2014
    There is no "entering". There is no sign up. Everyone who plays the game is automatically eligible and if you are in one of the top 3 spots of the leaderboard we will send you a check.

Mess, if you're in the NY area tomorrow we are giving out cash prizes at the launch party to winners. Otherwise you will have to wait till Nov 30th when we send out the first batch of checks to be proven wrong :)

4. RickyBamBam

RickyBamBam Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Male
    Caregiver
    Chicago,IL
    I noticed something peculiar with your high-score servers. I played the final stage (7) and died on purpose. My score was 3, and it says the high-scores are all 0! And I also have a screenshot of my highscore for the first stage, but I find it very odd that my score isn't represented in the level leadership boards. Can you guys check out your leader-boards? Thanks!

5. Elevated Vision

Oct 24, 2014
    Ricky,

This is probably due to the fact that you are not logged into FB via the challenge mode. Please go to that link first and log in then play the level and your score should go onto the leaderboard.

We have gotten multiple ppl tell us we need to add a tutorial, which I think we will add soon. Sorry for the confusion.

Best regards,
    Elevated Vision

6. Elevated Vision

Oct 24, 2014
    Classic Leaderboard after day 1

[​IMG]