Universal Super Hyper Ball 2 by Neonchimp (Looking for beta testers!)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by neonchimp, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    Okay, I signed up for the beta but I still haven't received a TestFlight invite. I don't know if something's wrong or if you just haven't re sent them yet. Just in case I mistyped my Apple ID, it is [email protected]

2. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Another request.

Could you make it so the flippers work even when holding down on the paddle. Sometimes I'm holding or moving the paddle with one thumb and I go to hit the flipper with the other and the flipper doesn't work right unless I let go of the paddle.

And as to that indicator. It all happens so fast if there was a better visual queue it would help so much better.

I tried boss mode. I freaken love it. It's my new favorite mode. I really love it. Especially when I get some bullets hehe. I'm still getting my butt kicked though!

I can't stop playing!

Billy

3. neonchimp

neonchimp Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2015
    Freelance Designer
    The Netherlands
    You should have gotten an e-mail by now, the testflight dashboard shows that you have been notified.
    Maybe the mail is in your spam folder?

I'll see what I can do! Development is currently focussed on designing the 3 remaining bosses. And after that is done I'm going to fix the bugs/tweak everything and add more missions & balls!

4. BloodFidelity

BloodFidelity Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Cinematographer (Director of Photography, Camera O
    Los Angeles
    Any time frame for when this game will be released?! It looks amazing! Really excited to play it!

5. neonchimp

Aug 25, 2015
    Freelance Designer
    The Netherlands
    I don't have a release date yet, the game will be released when it's ready!
    For now, you can still join the beta by signing up @ www.neonchimp.com/beta if you want to play/test the game.

6. David1886

David1886 Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2015
    This is great!
    • Runs smooth
    • Gameplay is intense and challenging
    • Art style is nice
    • Music is enjoyable
    • Bugs free

7. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Let's get the Everyplay community going people! I joined and uploaded my first video.

Billy

8. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I'm starting to slowly make my way through the missions. Some of them aren't easy but this is a good thing because it adds longevity. More missions are always better!

In the next build can you enable the store and ads and all that so we can test the game fully as a real player starting from the first time?

Billy

9. neonchimp

Aug 25, 2015
    Freelance Designer
    The Netherlands
    Update 0.85 is now live!

I have just updated the build to version 0.85. The update includes a lot of bugfixes, some gameplay tweaks and 2 new boss fights!

10. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #30 LordShad0wz, Mar 30, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
    I've been playing for 45 minutes. I'm freaken loving it. Im going back to it right now to try the two new bosses. I've also slowed down on using the addictive ball grabber and started upgrading the power ups. The ball grabber machine is too addictive lol. I've neglected upgrading anything. I do like that it gives out coins and xp as well as balls.

Thank you for highlighting the ball and incorporating my feedback. You kick ass!

Everyone is going to love this game.

The flippers are still sticking if I leave both fingers on the screen though. I don't know if you noticed that. The flipper will actually stay in the up position permanently until I actually go back and tap it.

Also is there a way to brighten the atom ball. It's actually my favorite ball but it's so dark I keep losing it. I know I'm a pain in the butt. I just really love this game and want to see you do well. I simply cannot believe how much you expanded on the first game. I absolutely loved your first game and this one just blows it out of the water. I can't wait to spend money on your game and to see it released and play it out of beta.

Billy

11. neonchimp

Aug 25, 2015
    Freelance Designer
    The Netherlands
    I have just released a new update that should fix these issues!
    The update also fixes a crash, that prevented everyone with an iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s+ or iPad pro to play the game.

Here are the release notes:

12. neonchimp

Aug 25, 2015
    Freelance Designer
    The Netherlands
    What's Shaking?

[​IMG]

What’s shaking? The Super Hyper Ball 2 beta has been updated to v0.87!
    This update adds a new control mechanic: Shake your device to launch the ball towards the center of the playfield. But watch out! If you shake too hard, you will destroy your balls!

I also made some new screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    It's been a month. I just wanted to check in and see how things were doing. I was playing today. I really can't wait for this sucker to get released.

Billy

14. neonchimp

Aug 25, 2015
    Freelance Designer
    The Netherlands
    Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been very busy lately with some freelance work, so I haven't had a lot of time to work on the game.

But I have big new update ready for testing I have added 35 new balls, 50 new missions and lot more gameplay tweaks/fixes. The update should be live now.

Here are the release note:

You can also view and share your stats now!

[​IMG]

I have also added an easier way to share your scores:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I'm playing right now this is fantastic!

Billy

16. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Wow awesome update! I've unlocked a few of the new balls.

Really really awesome! This was worth the wait!

Billy

17. neonchimp

Aug 25, 2015
    Freelance Designer
    The Netherlands
    It's been a while, but I finally have some time to finish the game!
    I'm currently working on the finishing touches so I hope I can release the game very soon.

In the meanwhile here is a new trailer:

18. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    The update just went live. I've been playing.

I haven't seen any issues so far. When are you adding the store so I can try out the coin doubler and all that?

Billy

19. GameBoy8775

GameBoy8775 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Beta sign-up

Hi there, just submitted to beta. Took a little bit to load the page, but got through. Can't wait to test this game.

20. neonchimp

Aug 25, 2015
    Freelance Designer
    The Netherlands
    A new version of the beta is live!

The update includes lots of fixes and I have also enabled the IAP's for testing, added achievements and enabled the rewarded ads.
    Here is the full list of changes: