Universal Super Glyph Quest - (by Alexander Trowers)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Andy C83, Oct 22, 2014.

1. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    @ Bulk Paint - In the vain hope that the Devs are listening and willing/able to find a fix - downloaded this again today off the back of the GQC article and decided to give it another run through.

Unfortunately I've encountered a bit of a bug - when accessing the spells list, bestiary or perks and looking at the individual ones I've unlocked, pressing on them doesn't bring up a description or any information at all. Everything else seems ok at the moment but haven't gotten far enough to check if armour/items are the same.

I'm running it on iPhone 6S with iOS 9.0.2. I am jailbroken (hence sticking with 9.0.2) but that didn't cause any problems when I ran it on iOS 8 on my old 5S a while ago. I have emailed your website contact today so apologies for hounding you!

2. Bulk Paint

Bulk Paint Well-Known Member

Vain hope? I laugh at your vain hope!

Although, there's no chance of us working on a fix for that right now - all of our efforts are going into finishing Glyph Quest Chronicles which is about to enter its closed beta phase. If you're interested in what we've been up to, why not sign up for the beta?

3. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    Harsh....but fair I guess. Shame though, it's a great game and I'd love to be able to play it again properly. Still, dreams are free! #

Thanks for the offer of the beta - I may well take you up on that.

4. Bulk Paint

A 64bit version is currently in review on the App Store. With any luck, it'll be available in the next couple of days so you can continue to quest after the 32bit apocalypse.

5. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    great news! i still have it on my phone :)

6. Bulk Paint

The 64bit version is now live!

Not only that but we've also released it in the Asian territories (albeit in English only).

Not only that but we've halved the price (for the next week only).

Happy Questing!

7. Bulk Paint

Shout out to Guise once again - always the first to drop a review on the new version...

8. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    #528 Guise, Sep 5, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
    My pleasure! Sadly, my game playing time has been severely limited recently, which is why I've yet to check out the new game. I just looked at that game's thread for the first time. Really sad to hear about its disappointing lack of success. I feel partly responsible!

I wish you guys all the best going forward. Your games are excellent and your responsiveness to player issues is always outstanding. It's a true downer that you haven't achieved more success, since I feel like it's more than deserved. Hope the future is brighter for your endeavors.

9. Bulk Paint

Don't be ridiculous! You've done more than most to further our cause and we're very grateful indeed.