Universal Super Glyph Quest - (by Alexander Trowers)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Andy C83, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    Instabuy!!!

I can't wait for tonig... What's that? It's already on the U.S. Store? In that case, I'm gonna get it righ

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    YES! OMG Surprise release! I don't even have money but I want.

I am hopeful this will be amazing after all the feedback left from the first game. Does anyone know how it compares? I know the first one was rather short. Are there more things to keep me occupied here because I'm about to go crazy on this game.

3. Tonk Montana

Tonk Montana Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2010
    INSTA-BOUGHT!!
    We need the cat in here.

I have been waiting patiently for a content update on the first game and then WHAM...sequel. Yay. So happy.

4. onebigdoor

onebigdoor Active Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Hudson Valley, NY
    adored the first game. it was a brief, but enjoyable experience. happy to jump back in.

5. Kour

Kour Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2009
    I too really enjoyed the first one aye. Looking forward to the weekend where I will spend some time on this. Keep up the good work Dev!

6. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Woot!

So a mutually benefitial request. I'll add this game to my watch list so I'll get notified of any updates. Thanks.

7. Brimah

Brimah Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Bought! Don't buy much day 1 anymore but loved the previous. Now to see when the price drop will happen :p

8. BillyOceansBlues

BillyOceansBlues Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    I already forgot that there are other games on my phone.

9. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    #29 Guise, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
    Glad to see all the glyph love.

Bulk Paint: Just a heads up. Not sure if it's because I got the game right when it was released or because I redeemed an iTunes card or what, but I don't seem to be able to leave a review on the AppStore. I keep getting a message that I must first purchase or download the game before leaving a rating. I'll try again tomorrow but just thought you should be aware.

Anyone else reading this: Get this game or you're weak.

10. Tonk Montana

Tonk Montana Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Wow! I just played the first bit to unlock the room and I can see that this is going to e much bigger and better. The best thing is that the framework is there to keep expanding this game through the map, spells, bestiary etc. so Devs...take my money. I never wanted the first to end and this builds on all the things that made the first game great.

Plus...I forgot how amusing the game was. ;) I can't wait to unlock every last bit (and I am not normally an OCD completer).

Get this game...or you are weak!!

11. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    That's weird. Usually it only does that for dev promo codes. Maybe give it a few hours and try again. It must be a fluke.

12. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    Other whats on your what? What is a phone? Is that something like a Super Glyph Quest playing device?

13. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Like a lot of others in here, I LOVED Glyph Quest. Played it to completion and enjoyed every minute. I was so happy to see this on the hottest new games list! I've added it to my wish list to buy soon but I've gotta save room on my phone for another game I'm very excited about that's releasing tonight. Reality is - I'll end up buying it tomorrow anyway #

14. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    #34 PBSNellie, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
    hey now, some of us are really ladies, LOL! On my way to the buy button. I restarted the first game just to refresh myself and found myself getting into it all over again.

Edited: So I played this for a few minutes and I can already tell that its going to be good.The game play is very similar to the first Glyph Quest, but this game shows a level of polish and maturity since the last game. Hopefully now you can add updates in the future, rather than just put out an entirely separate game. Nice work!

15. Valentia

Valentia Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 20, 2009
    Female
    Retired!
    California
    I'm another lady who pounded the buy button immediately. :)

I love this game. Just totally love it. It's completely charming, funny, great looking, FUN, and I have been playing it for hours and hours. Just as with the first one! This is such a great game.

16. PoloBaquerizoH

PoloBaquerizoH Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2013
    This game is an insta buy for me

17. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Bought and so much fun! Looking at the enemy list there's a quite a bit in this game. I hope it lasts me a long long time :)

Btw Dev, the icon name needs to be fixed. I'm surprised no one mentioned it but the name doesn't fit on the icon so it just looks really bad. But other than that I don't really have any complaints.

18. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Am I the only one? The game locks up on the title screen every time. I have an iPad Air, iOS 8.1 non-jailbroken.

19. kevin8977

kevin8977 Active Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Like the game and the character customization but the first battle after the tutorial I keep losing. It's to hard..or maybe I just suck. An easy mode for idiots like me would be great.

20. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany

*puts on big georgeclooney-smile*

Holey momma, gamer grrrlz... eh, ladies! Of course I wouldn't forget you. In fact, I'd instamarry all of you. We just need to convert to the correct religion.
    And live togethet happily, playing match-3's all day, he he. ;)

Uhm, back to topic...

Yes, this game is bigger, better, gives you quite a little challenge, there is even more polish than the first part and the touch controls work seamless. I already fallen in love with Super Glyph Quest! Seriously, this in an example for a really good match-3.
    I am still in awe how tactically deep it becomes after some time.

For all of you "IAP is bleargh and I want premium" people: this is the time to prove that you're having some balls. Metaphorical spoken, because of our lovely ladies.