GameClub Super Crate Box - (by Vlambeer)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 4, 2012.

1. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    #1341 eAdvisory, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
    about time, jeez. lolz <3

2. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    congrats on the new version. played this now and broke a record :)

3. Vlambeer

Vlambeer Well-Known Member

It's been too long for this update to hit & we're super sorry for that. Things kind of screwed up: there were bugs, issues, declined updates and problems with all the backend stuff being improved for the update after this one.

Either way - 1.1.5 has hit! There are a hundred golden crates, golden enemies and 2 new indie unlocks - Starguard and Psychosomnium. There are bug fixes, improved collision and improved controls. We've already overhauled some of the backend to prepare for the next update, but for now, we're especially looking forward to seeing who grabs one of those super-rare gold crates! :)

The next update, 1.2, is already in the making and we fully intend not to have the same problems happening this time. Specifically fans of indie characters and high-skilled players of Super Crate Box will have some real treats in 1.2.

4. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    quesiton...

Do i need to reach "official" status b4 kills and deaths are started to be shown at the stats screen? i got a 115 score, but i have 0 deaths and zero kills

5. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010

Ahh! Dude! He Lives!

6. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    so are the 100 crates to be collected individually or globaly.

7. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    globally

8. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    I'm guessing you have to have wifi on in order to collect golden crates? Also, do they do anything besides looking shiny and pretty? (like giving a special weapon or something?) :3

9. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #1349 Quantum Apocalypse, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
    there is a bug with the laser rifle animation. If you press shoot, then turn around, the laser seems to shrink into the gun. Turning back around, the laser is floating away from the gun.

the new special crates are probably released by the devs eh? Better update control :p

EDIT: If you start shooting with the laser facing right, turning left makes the laser go in. If you start shooting facing left, turning right will make the laser float away.

10. knoids

knoids Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    School
    Seattle WA (USA)
    I knew that the update would eventually hit! That is why this game is still on my iPod!! (Well actually, it would have anyways, because this game is awesome! I still dont understant why people deleted this game because you did not update it fast).

11. knoids

knoids Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    School
    Seattle WA (USA)
    I love the menu soundtrack! The 'hitbox' is better/smaller/more precise than before I'm pretty sure. I still get so frustrated and keep saying: "Ok, one more time." OVER and OVER!!!! But this game is still fun. I love it!

12. TinkyWinky

TinkyWinky Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    BBC Studio
    New update is great.

13. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    The hit box is so much better. When an enemy comes near, I'm like "Oh no..." then I remember the fix and I celebrate. THEN die.

14. jar0d

jar0d Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Europe
    This game is great. But it's easier on the iPad (IMHO) - the thumbs are sometimes in the way on the iPhone. I would really like to try it with the icade...

15. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    this game was the sole reason i bought an iCade...

you should get an iCade, you'll get surprised how much more fun it is to play it there

i bought mine at amazon, with free shipping(and new) for $52

16. Zoet

Zoet Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Newcastle, Australia
    This might be a silly question, but how do you unlock the new indie characters?

17. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Check the achievements.

18. Sheo

Sheo Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Russia
    Hey guys. I need some help. I've updated this amazing game and now it crashes at the start. Title screen then BOOM! Crash. Iphone 4 ios 5.0.1. 1.1 works great

19. -ozh-

-ozh- Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    is there only 1? i have all the achievements unlocked but i am pretty sure i only unlocked 1 new character

20. GamerGuy...lol

GamerGuy...lol Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    I am sorry to ask for this but how do you unlock the new characters I would look myself but I do not have Game Center :( thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble.