GameClub Super Crate Box - (by Vlambeer)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Dienekes

Dienekes Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    I honestly don't know why I check these forums anymore hoping for a nice summary of how the game is and how it controls. All that ever happens in the threads while awaiting new releases in the US is post after post declaring "I'm getting it!", "I'm not getting it!", "What time does it come out?" and of course the ever popular "I got it!".

God, if you are one of the people who loves to post inane and banal comments like the examples above, please, i beg you, don't...

Here is an idea, hardly an original one, but a good one nonetheless, how about a nice insightful REVIEW? Oh well, "Only another hour until I get it! YESSSS!", he said, sarcastically...

2. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    You do know the game isn't out yet, right?

3. Dienekes

Dienekes Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Lol. You mean the US right?

4. caanerud

caanerud Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    Hey, here's a crazy idea....why don't you go do something else until 11:00pm EDT when the game actually comes out in America? Then you can buy the game, play it for a bit, and then have lots of meaningful conversations about Teh Evils of IAP and Teh Evils of touch screen controls and how 99 cents is breaking your bank.

See you at midnight!

5. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    Agreed, kind of hard to review when such a small portion of the TA community actually already have the option to buy it. Once others have the option to buy it I'm sure you'll see far more impression on the forums.

6. delfin

delfin Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    Now that I know that, what do I do?

7. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Actually the developer popped in a few pages back and told us there was a snafu at Apple and everyone should be getting the game worldwide in about thirty minutes. A few beta testers are here and have already chimed in, and you can download the PC/Mac version for free. (link on the front page) Sorry our enthusiasm is a tad annoying. Peace bro.

8. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Solution: Check the forums after the game is released in your home iTunes country.

Easy.

9. h9lz444

h9lz444 Member

Nov 11, 2010
    game discussion comes up as more people got the game. so just wait a bit and you will get your "meaningful" conversation.

10. dylanmannen

dylanmannen Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    sweden
    can't even start it up on my 3gs -.- i see the SCB loggo, then a black scren. then back to home scren.. :( can't Iphone 3GS run this game...

11. Arashi541

Arashi541 Well-Known Member

While I agree that some of those posts are arbitary and not informative there are other places where you can find such information such as TA's preview. I have pitched in and said a few thing regarding the controls and the game. While I havent exactly wrote a review of it, I dont understand why you cant just infer that this game will be greatness. If you have a question, ask it. Im sure someone would be glad to answer it providing they actually have the game at the moment. :D

12. Vlambeer

Vlambeer Well-Known Member

It should run on 3GS, but we'll definitely check into things to optimize anything that might be causing that in a fix update as soon as possible. Sorry for that if it doesn't work!

15 minutes left before Apple throws the switch :)

13. drlemon

drlemon Member

Jul 12, 2010
    Look, i'm lookin' forward to this. that's all that matters. for that guy who was raging about lack of reviews. The CPU version= amazing! Only don't get if the virtual controls are TERRIBLE.

14. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    The controls are perfect. Just like they were in league of evil.

15. dylanmannen

dylanmannen Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    sweden
    Okey, Awesome. i'll be waiting for a update then :D

16. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Omfg, I got it.

17. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

18. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    This has me concerned. I've only got an iPod Touch 2G. Muffin Knight ran fine until just recently (when a holiday update seemed to make it lot more laggy). Was planning to delete MK for this just because I know how fast and furious it is on the PC and was hoping with the retro graphics it would run just fine (as LoE, for example, does).

19. Kepa

Kepa Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    It's out. Will play it for awhile and type a review.

20. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Wow just got it! I had a little doubt that it was releasing early but it did! Can't wait to play! Good file size too!