Super Contest worth up to 500$

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by CasualFridayGames, Jun 28, 2011.

1. CasualFridayGames

CasualFridayGames Well-Known Member

#1 CasualFridayGames, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
    To celebrate the release of Superblox 2 ☆ TV Superstars, Casual Friday Games is holding 5 contests worth up to 500 dollars.

All contests ends on July 4th 11:59 PM (US central time)... winners will be announce in the following days.

Contest 1: 300 Medals ( 20 x 20$ )

The first 20 players to get all 300 medals in the game win 20$. Send me an email when you reach 300 medals ([email protected]).

We have an easy way to detect if you did collect all 300 medals :)

Contest 2: Facebook (20$)

Like us on Facebook and tell the world what do you like the most about Superblox 2! www.facebook.com/Superblox

Contest 3: Twitter (20$)

I will be posting a tweet soon... retweet to get the chance at winning.

Contest 4: Touch Arcade (2x20$)

@Superblox

Post on Superblox 2 Official thread (http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=98705) AND on this thread about what you like the most about Superblox 2.

You can also post on other relevant things like giving tips on how to collect all 300 medals... etc

You get 1 raffle ticket per valid post... limit of 3 posts a day. There will be 2 winners... one for this thread and one for the official one.

Contest 5 : Appstore (20$)

Review Superblox 2 on the appstore. You do NOT have to give Superblox 2 a 5 stars but it is obviously appreciated. You get 1 raffle ticket for your review plus one for each people finding your review useful !

Send me an email at [email protected] to give me your username.

Notes: Prizes are either US iTunes Gift Card or US dollars (Paypal).

2. brady3superbwl

brady3superbwl Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2011
    I did the facebook thing.

3. reaper00

reaper00 Member

Jun 11, 2011
    Liked it

I like that it is extremely addicting and the auto calibration feature. Has a nice, polished feel to it, too. Left a 4 star review on tthe app store also as reaper00.

4. cjsbug

cjsbug Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Los Angeles
    You are a contest machine! :D Congrats on the release!

5. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    #5 iANiMeX, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
    "Never thought a free game like this would be so awesome! This is indeed the most addicting puzzle game now. This game would definitely make it on the top 1 game for iOS. Love how this game auto calibrate every round and can also calibrate it in-game. Loving it. Addicted to it right now. Thanks for this game. I'm still playing this game to collect all 300 medals. LOL."

Also posted this review on the game's discussion thread.

Posted a review on iTunes using the nick iPawn4.

Posted a comment on your Facebook wall as Marc Edward Dalmacio.

6. Superblox Super Fun!

Liked, commented in FB, RT, posteding on both threads and US iTunes store under agleung. Will hold off playing until you say so.:)

-----
    Superblox Super Fun! *****

The best tilt control only game for the iPhone I have played to date. Most other
    arcade games are hard to play with tilt alone. Not so with Superblox 2!

This game is highly addictive due to many different power ups that you would
    need to carefully select and the available different worlds that drastically
    changes the gameplay.

Very good frame rate with excellent graphics and animations. And so many
    levels. Give it a try if you are ready to challenge your hand eye coordination
    with an extremely high octane arcade puzzle game.

7. Tip #1
    Some levels cannot be completed without power ups.

Tip #2
    You need to earn gems to buy power ups.

8. jdk12

jdk12 Member

Jun 21, 2011
    Fun game! Working my way up to 300!

9. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Tip: Watch videos to earn gems.

10. williamsyee

williamsyee Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    SQA
    Contest 3 (twitter):
    btw I can't find your twitter, am I miss out something?

11. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Liked and commented on Facebook as Styles Kim

12. cjsbug

cjsbug Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Los Angeles
  13. williamsyee

Jun 24, 2011
    SQA
    Thanks! Followed fb and twitter! Now focus on 300 medals!!! :D

14. CasualFridayGames

CasualFridayGames Well-Known Member

Good luck... you will need it :D

15. DrPixel

DrPixel Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2011
    Student
    Arizona, USA
    Hi there, I have a question. So I've been playing SuperBlox 2 for QUITE a while today, and I'm nearly finished with all of the missions. The game's great and it's a ton of fun, but I can't seem to proceed any farther because when I pick the "View a video" option a notification pops up saying that there are either no videos or my internet is not on....which it is. Even weirder is that I was watching videos earlier to unlock the missions and earn more gems, so I can't see why it would say that there is no more videos left. Any help?

(You can count this as an entry for me too I guess :))

16. Ashflow

Ashflow Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    MI
    Same here.

Also, how do you get medals besides doing missions? Done all missions and only have 274 medals. Help would be appreciated ;)

17. best

best Well-Known Member

Wowz, this game is good and free. And crisp graphics. Nice game!

18. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    #18 iANiMeX, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
    I think you are at a dead-end once you've finished the "Missions" Mode. I've finished the "Mission" mode with all completed and got all the medals available for the "Mission" mode. I've unlocked the arcade mode which contains the remaining medals to be obtained. I only got 273 out of 300 medals by completing the "Mission" Mode. I guess you're oblige to buy the platinum to unlock all the levels for the "Arcade" mode to continue collecting the remaining 27 medals. You will be getting a "No Video Available" every time you try to press the "Watch Video" in the "Arcade" Mode. Well, this game is worth it. I've played 7 Hours non-stop (LOL) just to finish the "Mission" mode and it's a good experience. I almost crushed my iphone4 on the final levels. Thanks for this game.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. williamsyee

Jun 24, 2011
    SQA
    @iANiMeX: I also have the same feeling. I almost throw my iPhone too.. I just need 1 more sec to get gold medal.. well I stuck at mission 11! Not easy I would say! Good luck..

20. marco76

marco76 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy