Apple TV Super Button Soccer (upcoming to Apple TV)

Discussion in 'Apple TV Games' started by pradorocks, Mar 29, 2016.

1. pradorocks

pradorocks New Member

Mar 7, 2016
    Marketing Analyst
    Brazil
    Hi guys! :)

I'm rookie here yet, but I'd like that to share one of our upcoming games with you. Well, let me tell you a short story (is really short I promise). I work for a Brazilian studio and we're making a game for Steam, called Super Button Soccer (read with an enthusiastic voice). The game is in Early Access in Steam with weekly updates right now and one of our business meetings, a Apple mate said: "Why don't you bring the game for Apple TV?". So this idea get strong on studio and now we're really are considering Apple TV in our roadmap.

Ok, let's talk about the game. Super Button Soccer is a game that brings back the traditional Brazilian button soccer tabletop game in a competitive presentation focused on online matches, team building, tournaments and event championships.

Gameplay Mechanics:
    - Single player matches against the A.I.
    - Two player online matches
    - Two player local multiplayer in the same device
    - Online singleplayer and multiplayer championships
    - Custom team building and editing
    - Online ranked divisions
    - Sponsored leagues with prizes

Well, that's it. I hope that you like of idea to bring them for Apple TV.
    Please, feel free to share your opinion about Apple TV version or just post your opinion here about the game.
    If you have a question, I'll be glad in reply you.

Thanks for view and read the post! and my apologizes for any English mistakes

Here some screenshots of the game:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Looks Fantastic!

3. pradorocks

pradorocks New Member

Mar 7, 2016
    Marketing Analyst
    Brazil
    Wowww, thanks for your feedback dude!

4. klamper

klamper Member

Jan 15, 2015
    #4 klamper, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    Ow!!! Very nice ! This game is IPA ? But I preferred premium games ! Kkkkk... But lookkk very great ! I want this game ....

Calma calma aí !! Vcs são de um estúdio Brasileiro !? Ahhhhhhh agora simmmmm!!!! Pode lançar a vontade que vai fazer sucesso !!!!!

5. pradorocks

pradorocks New Member

Mar 7, 2016
    Marketing Analyst
    Brazil
    Hi Klamper! Super Button Soccer is a premium game, so we hope that you enjoy them when we release on App Store :D
    SIMMMMMMMMM somos HUE cara hahahah estamos nos aventurando no Steam agora queremos também nos aventurar na Apple TV :D