Universal Super Boys - The Big Fight (By Mooff Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 5, 2015.

1. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    #41 chief78, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
    Wow, the IAP for 10 gems itself is ridiculous at $15, but it only gets worse from there.....I like all your games and have supported a few, but $15 for essentially a random pull at a premium level character? Really?

Besides that, I'm enjoying this, although the controls are a bit difficult at times. Someone mentioned the "wind wall" where it's impossible to move left, and I've encountered it as well. It seems like the floating virtual stick is resetting itself and registering that, from the point it resets itself, I am trying to make an input to go left. I'll keep playing to see if I can nail it down. Good job, just wish this had much more realistic IAPs so I could support this.

EDIT: A $398 IAP?!??!??!?? Are you f*****g serious?!?

2. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Lol. I'm rlly not enjoying this game at all, thankfully. Agree with all stated above, also.

Edit: Oh ya, deleted. Almost forgot to mention that. Lol

3. S-Mario

S-Mario Well-Known Member

May 19, 2013
    Male
    Game Maker
    Hong Kong
    Oh the IAPs are wrongly displayed I think it's in Hong Kong dollars by accident the lowest one is 2 usd which is about 15 hkd

4. Pixelgator

Pixelgator New Member

Nov 5, 2015
    Good luck getting past the second floor without spending the Iap for $398 . Seriously, after the first floor, the 2 star guy you get on your first gatcha isnot going to cut it. And the Iap are ridiculous. 15$ for one single hero, which could stil be a low tier 2 star. So yeah you probably need to buy the 398$.
    Deleted

5. S-Mario

May 19, 2013
    Male
    Game Maker
    Hong Kong
    Hong Kong dollars display bug. It's 8:1 exchange rate.

6. Pixelgator

Pixelgator New Member

Nov 5, 2015
    Well until it's fixed I don't see anyone risking 398$ or any of the Iap, which could be a bug or could be 398$ since that's what it says.

7. S-Mario

May 19, 2013
    Male
    Game Maker
    Hong Kong
    Yeah you're right, I wouldn't force things on people that I wouldn't do and I certainly wouldn't spend 15usd on a character let alone 400 USD that's beyond crazy. I need to see if it can be fixed server side so it displays in the right currency... guess it could have been worse if it was Yen then people would be looking at 150 usd for 10 gems

8. Pixelgator

Pixelgator New Member

Nov 5, 2015
    Yeah I and I liked the game, the Iap is what threw me off . I would defiantly buy some gems to get some heroes if it is fixed

9. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    #49 chief78, Nov 6, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
    Ok that makes sense. I would definitley try to get that fixed as it will come across as offensive to most and I don't thibk anyone will risk the chance of being charged mistakenly, even if they know the currency rate.

I think I figured out the "wind wall" problem. The camera doesn't pan far enough out to catch everyone on 1 screen. So if my character is all the way to the left and the other characters are all the way to the right, I get pushed in their direction. Although it does seemingly happen where I have issues moving to the left. Also, when enemies drop off the map, I think they should default to the other side of the screen (assuming the pan-out issue can be addressed). As-is, they spawn in right next to me and sometimes I'm attacking their buddy and get cheap-shot'd upon spawning in. Lastly, I noticed a match that started and the attack input was not registering at all. It took me double jumping and then hitting the attack button for attack to work regularly again.

Again, overall I'm enjoying this, there's just a few quirks to iron out and make this a total must-have.

10. 9lives1968

9lives1968 Member

Mar 23, 2015
    Works on my 4s fine without problems so far liking what I have played this short time into it

11. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    ....and after all this being said, it appears that this is NOT a must-have for me. Pass......:confused:

12. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    I would still give it a shot. It really is fun. The problems don't ruin it for me, it just needs some refinement, which knowing this dev, will definitely happen. Give it a shot, you'll probably like it ;)

13. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

I got pass the skeletonson my third try, you'll need some experience with the controls and how the game plays before you really can beat them. I was already used to the gameplay Agee playing Blackmoor. After that it was easy, I even joined a multiplayer round and won the first battle, although there are frequent connection problems.

14. kwokx@hotmail.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2011
    Luckily the price display could be fixed through the server so it should show up correctly right now in USD$, so no more ridiculous prices and you should be able to earn plenty of coins and gems thru playing without the need for IAP anyway. Do let us know if you find anything too hard or annoying, and share with us which characters you have and where you have reached in the tower.

15. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    lol. Ignore the people saying you need the iap just to progress past floor 2. My guess is that they're just button-mashing. I'm on floor 4 about an hour after dloading. Haven't spent a cent. If there's a wall, it's not there, hah.

16. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Any chance of this being able to be played offline?

17. SerRedgrave

SerRedgrave New Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Okay so just to add my two cents..

- I'm currently level 10
    - I've had 14 pulls (13 original characters, 1 same)
    - I've encountered some awkward controls as well as the soon to be infamous 'wind wall', however none of that has proven too much of a bother.
    - I've yet to spend any real money. (No IAP's)
    - Current fav team is an all girl set up consisting of 'Clementine, Pauline, Angelica & Shishima.
    - My rarest pull so far has been the 4* Envoy of Death.

It's a fantastic game, congrats developers!

18. Unseen Studios

Unseen Studios Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    UK
    I like the game. It's a shame the controls don't work correctly when there are two or more enemies on the iPhone 6+ at least.

19. Ostermi

Ostermi Member

Apr 1, 2010
    #59 Ostermi, Nov 6, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
    The controls are so bugged ... the v-stick is just awful. Cause of that i'm stuck at Wormulon (Boss of floor 4)

The prizes are bugged too,I used 50 S-ticket and got nothing

20. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    So one person said their controls were wonky on their 6+ and another said they were fine. I'm on 6+ and besides the issues I mentioned above, I'm not having any problems. My Buffy character can easily oull off her hadouken (down, down-right, right + attack) and the basic moves. What OS version are you running? I'm on 9.1...... maybe older versions cause issues? IDK, but figured we might be able to help the dev team with data to build off of.