Universal Super Boys - The Big Fight (By Mooff Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    This really needs more attention for MORE super smash bros fans.

2. Desertking24

Desertking24 Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    My only thing is I would love a control support

3. Tempestyze

Tempestyze Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2015
    #403 Tempestyze, Nov 6, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    Another bug

I found 2 others bugs:

1) My account is lvl 35 and therefore has 12 stars unlocked (the maximum) for all fights. I can fit 3 four-star characters. Recently there has been a bug where sometimes one star 'disappears', so I cannot put my 3rd four-star character. When i press the 'back' arrow and go back the star is there again but when i go to team select i disappears again.

2) In 'Who's Next', if you click on fan button to select the number of fans but instead of selecting +10 or +1, you click again on 'add fans' button (while on the menu to select +1, +10 etc...) then the screen will become darker and the window will be 'locked' and unable to close. If you press is repeatedly the screen will go darker and darker... Also if you could add that +100 fan button or let us select default number of fans it would help a LOT.

3) The bug where you can't upgrade characters after a certain point (despite having enough tokens) is still in the game... I can't upgrade my lvl 70 Envoy of Death :(

Thanks.

4. Tempestyze

Nov 22, 2015
    Also, if you could add a button to log out of the account, it would avoid having to uninstall/reinstall for players who use several accounts. I want to start a 2nd account to experience the game again with all the fighting from the start of the tower without having unlocked super powered characters and without the global boost for my team. Thanks ! I would probably see the button under 'settings' in the 'my room' space. :eek:

5. Tempestyze

Nov 22, 2015
    Also I can't help but feel that Globulus' super move is the wrong way round: his sharp round thingie moves in a wide radius in his lower half but does not go over his head much: shouldn't it be the other way round? Right now it even does into the ground if you don't jump, and doesn't overpass his head by a lot.