Super Blast Heroes - Arcade Platformer

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by GFG, Jul 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GFG

GFG Active Member

Oct 17, 2014
    #1 GFG, Jul 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    Hi Everyone,

I would like to introduce my new game Super Blast Heroes.

Start Screen.png

Level 7.png

Super Blast Heroes is an arcade platformer. I tried to give the game a minimalistic retro vector feel, using colour sparingly.

There will be multiple level based game modes to choose from.

In the main game mode the player must collect power cores to open the Exit door to complete the level.
    The aim is to do this as quickly as possible while trying not to lose any lives in the process.

I still have about a month or two of work to do until it is ready for release.

2. GFG

GFG Active Member

Oct 17, 2014
    Just putting the finishing touches to the game plus working on screen shots and a new video trailer.
    Here are a few screen shots I am working on.

Icon-512.png

SBH-Screen-1.jpg

SBH-Screen-2.jpg

3. Hey looks fun! Always like seeing one man projects like this. Let me know when its out so I can give it go.

4. stephenk

stephenk Well-Known Member

May 11, 2015
    Cool ! Is there a boss fight there ? Btw it made me remember about Rockman. Love it :)

5. GFG

GFG Active Member

Oct 17, 2014
    #5 GFG, Aug 1, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    Thanks Rossmanbrosgames, it can be tough working as a 'one man band' developer but it's worth it in the end :)
    The iOS version should hopefully be out within the next few days.

If anyone would like to try the android version it is out now, here is the link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GlassFrogGames.SuperBlastHeroesGoogle&hl=en_GB

HI Stephenk, unfortunately there is not boss battles as of yet, I might add them in the future though.
    Yeah Rockman/megaman games were a big influence on Super Blast Heroes but the main influence was a game I had as a kid called mr Puniverse.
    4417.png

6. GFG

GFG Active Member

Oct 17, 2014