Universal Super Awesome RPG (By Boomzap)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jan 26, 2016.

1. netherjade8

netherjade8 Active Member

May 6, 2013
    Is the game crashing for you guys ? I just bought the full version and it crashes on hitting start, I have the fb backup too I don't want to start over

2. Pivi

Pivi Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2013
    The very first level is beatable with valkyrie even with 5 gold stars, you just have to steadily stop the monster from attacking with the chaos move and damage absorb move. It gives out 105 EXP, so Val can be leveled there slowly if needed. Also the class special Valkyrie mission is doable with low level Valkyrie too.

Although it would be better if the arena would give out EXP. Maybe the devs will change this in an update.

3. blastemup

blastemup Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Having fun with the game-one problem-I can't use the potions, blocks, etc. -I push on the squares but nothing happens. I deleted/reloaded app but get the same problem. Iphone 6+ latest ios
    Those buttons work fine on my Ipad Air-
    Problem is only on the phone.
    Thanks

4. blastemup

blastemup Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Just checking in again-still can not use power-ups on my Iphone 6+(latest ios). power up buttons work fine on my Ipad Air, but do not work on my phone. I have deleted/reloded 3 times-ni luck getting those buttons to work