Universal SUNPOLIS (By Fineallday)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Fineallday, Dec 22, 2016.

1. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    It takes a little getting used to with the controls but it's worth it. It's a beautiful game almost hypnotic, there's no rush you can take your time and enjoy the music and atmosphere

2. Fineallday

Fineallday Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    Thank you guys for your comments! We appreciate the time you take to give us your feedback!

3. EvilBlackFlash

Oct 22, 2016
    So now that the game is free with an inapp purchase to unlock the rest of the game, what happens to the people who paid for it already.
    Will we have to pay again? Will we run into issues if we reinstall the game?

4. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Had the same question and am holding off on updating until we find out the answer.

5. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I am unable to play. I bought this game on day one. The game is crashing instantly after the initial splash screen. This only happened after this last update. I simply cannot play.

I'm using the iPhone 6s+ running iOS 10.3.1

Billy

6. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    Hi! We made sure that the players that already have the game don't have to pay and keep the full game. But unfortunately the update introduced a bug that makes the game crash (not for the new players).

We discovered the bug earlier today and are working like crazy to fix it. So if you did not update wait for our fix. If you did update, be reassured that we are doing everything we can to resolve the issue!

Thanks for your patience and understanding! We really care.

7. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    Good news!

We think we have found the cause for the crashing problem. But before updating the game we would like to test our fix on a couple of devices. So if you have the game in a crashing state and you would like to help us test our fix, please send me a private message. Thanks!!!!

8. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    The update is on the way now, being reviewed by Apple! Thanks for your help, an we apologize for the inconvenience!

9. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I played the TestFlight fixed version and indeed it is working.

For those of us who paid for the game you won't see any difference. You won't see any free to play stuff whatsoever. They did it right.

It's a beautifully fun game.

Billy

10. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    The update is ready! 1.11 (fix for the crash on load bug for premium users 1.02 ) Thanks, and let us know what you think of the improvements we made to the game! Cheers!

11. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Great update, congrats to the duo of Fineallday, as a big fan of the game [you can call me the biggest fan] it's really fun to see all the changes and the game got way more colorful as before, as a color lover I like that of course, speaking of colors it always reminds me of the hit record from Cyndi Lauper called True Colors, I really love that song and Cyndi you go girl.

I just reached level 800 whuh yeah you right 800, so if anybody wants to catch me, you need to take a two week holiday and play like there is no tomorrow he he.

12. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    10 new levels comming soon!

We have prepared 10 new levels. Should be available around June 14th. :)

Attached Files:

13. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    Hi Roger! The new update is online with the special Roger-NL block on level 40. It is the most difficult block so far... If you fell like it give it a try!

14. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Okay gonna try now, I feel very honoured ha ha thanks, I did read on Facebook that you got more than 100.000 players now congrats hope this will rise even more, I will report back when I see it.

15. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    Thanks ! The 100 000 are mostly players of the free Chinese Version of Sunpolis. The game is still not very known about in the rest of the world... We still hope it will eventually get a stronger response :)

16. Kainamor

Kainamor Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Wow this flew completely under my radar. Looks really great. I'm going to have to grab this.

17. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I went all the way back to level 40 see the block it's really hard gonna try some more tomorrow not getting past it yet.

18. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    You could start from level 30 to get back your skills with the new levels and then when you reach 40 it might be easier? hehehe :)

19. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
  20. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    After having tried the game (promo code), I can tell that this is VERY GOOD.

5 stars as minimum