Universal SUNPOLIS (By Fineallday)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Fineallday, Dec 22, 2016.

1. bobdread

bobdread Member

Feb 17, 2013
    Hi! For the next update could you add a counter for the bounces? I would love to follow my progression live!

2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Another person got over 100 levels so I am not the only freak ha ha.

3. Fineallday

Fineallday Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    Yes! The counter will be there! :) It was also asked by the king of Sunpolis, Roger...

4. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I was in a level today were there was no way through it was blocked from top to bottom, never happened before, just wanted to tell you.

I am still on it and going strong, over 500 levels now, getting the hang of it ha ha.

5. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    Thanks for the info! If you ever see something like this and you have the chance to take a screen shot it would help us isolate the problem... Or if you can describe which block was/is blocking the way could help too... Thank you again Roger! I follow your progress on the Game Center! :eek: :)

6. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    It was between the square black boxes, you know the one with a black box on top and bottom and a small block in the middle and against this blocks was a triangle block, you know those blocks that are shaped like V's and where you need to touch the middle or you bouncing in all directions, hope this helps.

Don't want to pressure you but do you have any indication on the first update, curious what you are come up with ha ha.

7. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    Perfect! I know exactly how to fix it thanks! We are working very hard on the update. I cannot tell a date because I want to add and improve as much stuff as possible. Our plan was to release it in January, hopefully we will succeed! :) But if we don't, it will be an even bigger update then... but I stay positive! You'll be the first to know!

8. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Just got over 10.000 bouncess, that is 20 hours of gameplay, I am taking it slow now and wait for the update, and than I might go to level 1000 will see about that ha ha.

9. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    You are featured in the Dutch appstore and it's the most interesting game of the bunch, Congrats.

10. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    THANKS! For your support Roger :) It's an exiting time for Fineallday!!!

11. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    Hi Roger,

The first update is ready! Check your iPad pro :) and if you want replay from level 1 from the menu...

Since Sunpolis is featured at the moment we decided to split the update in 2 parts and release the first one now.
    I'm preparing a resume explaining of the two updates... coming soon...

12. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    #72 ROGER-NL, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    Great, played some levels, should I restart from level one, do my levels get counted by the 725 or not, well I will try.

I restartet but the levels don't count but that is okay, I will play level 1 to 100 over to see the changes you made.

13. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    Thanks Roger for trying from the start! already we are working on the next update. If you notice anything we should know, let us know!

We plan to add:
    - More levels and block - more than in the first update. (Including the brand new RGNL special Block)
    - We are trying to create a demo version of the game that people will be able to try for free.
    - Improved tutorial for the Control Power.
    - And more...

Thanks for your support! :)

14. EvilBlackFlash

Oct 22, 2016
    I was wondering if you could possibly add iCloud support?

I currently play it on my iPad Air 2 and I would love to be able to continue playing on my iPhone.

15. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Just saw today that there will be a RGNL special block that's great ha ha, COOL!!!!!!!

Still waiting for the new update.

16. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Beautiful game, the art style reminds me of Monument Valley. You can tell a lot of love went into this game. The controls took a second to grasp, it really is unique playing style, and then I realized the similarity to Tiny Wings and I was progressing with no difficulty. I've never been a fan of timer based games and this is right up my alley. The levels are relaxing and emersive. You really find yourself sinking into it. A shame I did not see this game earlier. Highly recommended if you are looking for a very unique experience with soothing gorgeous art. Well done.

17. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    Hi!

If everything goes according to plan, we are planing to add this feature in the coming update!

Thanks!

18. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    We are working everyday on the update... Hopefully coming soon! :)

19. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Gorgeous game. The art is damn fantastic. I'll post more impressions later on when I get more play time in :)

20. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We worked, and are still working, hard on this game. It makes us very happy that you understand what we try to do! Thanks!!!