Universal SUNPOLIS (By Fineallday)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Fineallday, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Fineallday

Fineallday Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    Good job! The trick in these levels: catch a feather if you see one.... :)

2. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    Thank you! Please let me know what you think of the game when you are ready! :)

3. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    Thanks Bob! So glad you found Sunpolis then! Let me know if you have questions or comments about the game. : )

4. bobdread

bobdread Member

Feb 17, 2013
    Thanks for your feedback. I love the game. The 3d touch integration is perfect on my iPhone 6s

5. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I just downloaded the game. With active developers and a cool looking concept I wouldn't pass this up. I'll be back either later tonight or tomorrow morning with some impressions after I've played for an hour.

Thank you devs for posting. The artwork and music looks really awesome.

Billy

6. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    Cool!! Really look forward to read your impressions! We are working hard on the first update so your feedback is important!

7. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Actually would it be difficult to make the edges of where you CAN'T touch more black and defined? It would help with my distance judging. I keep saying to myself I wish it was more defined as I play.

Billy

8. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    It's something we tried in an early prototype, but we were not satisfied with the look that it gave to the game...
    So we made a simple rule: only the dark vertical walls are dangerous... white yellow etc. = safe. + the dark angles are safe too...

The challenge I have with this is to make it as as clear as possible while preserving the misty and "pure" mood of the game... I will keep your comment in mind and see if I can come up with something... I'm curious, do you play on iPad or iPhone?

9. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Ok.

iPhone 6. I really like how the gameplay is tied to a one touch solution. I will have more comments today. I want to play a little more. I am liking this game. Good job dev!

Billy

10. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    #30 ROGER-NL, Dec 25, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
    I am on level 26, that is the hardest thus far, you really need skill and understanding of the game mechanic, but it's great to try and get better at it, it really is great how you and the bird control the sun with just one tap.

Just got level 26 phew this can get very intense sometimes, but foremost it's relaxing but you gotta keep attention at all times.

11. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Just want to know is the game endless or is this a surprise than I don't need to know.

12. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    As a Christmas gift I left you a 5 star review on the Dutch Appstore, Merry Christmas ha ha.

13. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    I know what you mean! It's relaxing but some levels require more skills!

14. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    I'ts endless... But we are preparing more new interesting blocks / environment for the next update!!! So some levels will even be fun to retry because they will be improved! + the higher levels - 30 and more will be completely different... You can replay any level if you use the streetlamp menu. (top right) For sure when the update will be ready I'll post it here!

15. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    Thank you so much!!! Great gift!!! :) Merry Christmas too!
    Would you have a special request for the update? (I let you know if what you ask is possible with our coding structure)

Dominick

16. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    If I may give a tip is that in the tutorial it's not very clear that you can touch the light thing in the right down corner, when you collect the light things, you have told me how it works on this thread but it was not clear to me from the tutorial, or I missed it at the tutorial that could also be the case.

17. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    Thanks for the suggestions! Noted for the update.

18. Fineallday

Dec 22, 2016
    Founder of Fineallday
    Québec, Canada
    Cool! so I deduct that you like the Power Flame?

19. lightasammo

lightasammo Active Member

Jun 7, 2016
    Loving the game so far. The 3D Touch integration is well done. The game is relaxing but at the same time very cerebral.

20. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I see AKD on the Leaderboard hopes he likes it, I deleted all my friends on Gamecenter because Apple abandoned it he he, that was stupid of me, but Apple is really stupid for abandoning Gamecenter all together.

I am on level 42 at the moment, can't get enough of the bounciness this game has and making a perfect run every time.