iPad Sunday Lawn is Out!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Phil_Synowiec, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Phil_Synowiec

Phil_Synowiec Well-Known Member

2. Spiral75

Spiral75 Well-Known Member

ya you should :) I am curious to see if it is more of a kids game. Funny thing is.......the graphics look like they would be nice for an RPG !

3. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

i played this game for free online somewhere a while back. google it im sure it will come up, i would but im headed to bed.

4. snow_mani

snow_mani Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Melbourne, Australia
    Here is the online flash version: http://www.donutgames.com/play/sunday_lawn

5. ericxd

ericxd Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    just tried it
    very fun pacman concept, good graphics
    but 8 levels only...ill pass
    play the online version and be done with it
    8 levels for 2 bucks, no no no

6. Phil_Synowiec

Phil_Synowiec Well-Known Member

7. snow_mani

Oct 20, 2008
    Melbourne, Australia
    I played a quick game and progressed through 2 levels very quickly. So unless levels become much larger and or more difficult then I don't think it will take to long to finish. Maybe someone who has played all 8 levels can offer an opinion? Are the later levels larger and or more difficult?

Edit: it was fun to play so I'm tempted

8. Meh. Jeff Minter needs to get his arse over to the iPhone and port Hover Bovver.

9. Benegesserit

Benegesserit Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I love how the dogs are capable of taking a dump while running.

10. Selina

Selina Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2008
    Kent, England
    I like the way it says 'Save 200% Now' - so will they be paying us to download it?! :)

11. snow_mani

Oct 20, 2008
    Melbourne, Australia
    Lots of fun.

I found myself wanting to go back to the website and play it online so I gave in to temptation the other day and purchased Sunday Lawn. It's a great casual game. The pace can get rather hectic. And my games tend to be rather short in length! I've been using the swipe (or touch) controls and these work really well for the game. I've found them easier than using the mouse on the website version. Your score can depend on a lot of different variables and I think that this will keep me playing over time as I try to beat my previous high score. Lots of fun for a casual game and I am glad I purchased it.