Universal Suicide Squad: Special Ops (by Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Hehehe

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Very, very possible.

Add in Joker, Katana, Killer Croc (i dont really care for the rest, LOL, especially Capt Boomerang hahaha) for $1.99 each, and a new map for $2.99, and you have a sure buyer here.

I would even think that AFTER the movie shows worldwide, they can add in ads and an ad remover for another $1.99 or $2.99. I only think that would be fair. This game deserves to earn.

3. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Downloading this on my mini 2, but would love it if yo added controller support so I could give it a shot on my Shield TV.

Regardless, anxious to play this. Looks great!

4. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I'm totally with you.

If they added ads and then added a no ads IAP I'd pay it. To be honest I had never even Heard of suicide squad until I saw a preview for the movie. So I won't pretend to know any of the characters or anything. But I'd pay anyways lol. This game is just fun.

The character with the wrist guns is my favorite I just wish there was more ammo or the wrist guns were more powerful to start with.

I guess I should research all of the characters in case they add them.

Billy

5. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    Dude EP!!! Great ideas and this might be the best most polished movie tie in game just in about ever!!! Ok off for a walk to catch more pokemon! Hahah

6. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    I'd pay for an MFI update #

7. Reaganomics

Reaganomics Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    I can't stop playing this game. I keep going back to it after playing other games. It even plays on my iPad mini 1 which is rare these days. My only wish is that it gets a resume feature. It's not so bad on my iPhone 6. If I close the app on my phone and re-open it, the game is still there. But if I close the app on my iPad mini the game restarts from the beginning. Even when I turn off my iPad the game restarts. Can you guys consider a resume feature in a future update?

8. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I think they could make a "Hard" mode and just make it have waves that amp up in difficulty faster? Maybe give out more ammo to compensate for the more frantic pace?

I think Dead Shot is definitely the strongest and making him stronger would not be a good idea. The other characters need buffs if anything.

My main issue is that I can't play a "quick" game with this one. Since I can last 30-40 minutes just using Dead Shot that I have to set aside time to play. I guess a resume / quit feature might help.

9. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    How?

I always die first with dead shot. For me the most powerful player is the flame thrower guy. I can last all day with that character. Especially with his special attack.

With dead show I constantly run out of ammo.

Billy

10. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Diablo is easy on early waves when enemy HP is low. He's a lot tougher to use on the harder waves. He has barely any range and his fire attack is "medium" damage with a slow burn. So he can't kill the strongest boss enemies quick enough. The enemies with the signs, the gattling gun enemies, and then finally the suicide enemies, are all too powerful for him to handle at the end since he has to get relatively close to them to burn them. His best strategy at that point is hit and run - which I did to keep me alive for a few more waves. Dead Shot can keep them at range and his special is invaluable. His special can get you to kill boss enemies with ease no matter the wave. Diablo doesn't seem to benefit from headshots but I can't tell.

Diablo's biggest weakness will come when you face the suicide bombers. He has to get in range to attack them and that is pretty close to their detonation range. My run actually ended with Diablo because I had an almost full bar of health but the suicide bomber just blew up right next to me.

11. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #51 LordShad0wz, Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    I just had a really long run and to be honest I JUST experienced what you described. I can admit when I'm wrong. You are spot on. I got to the heavy machine gun guys and Diablo was useless. I switched to dead shot and the special with the slow motion I could get near their heads and they went down pretty fast.

Again though ammo was a problem. There just isn't enough. The wrist guns need a slight bump up in power. I stand by this.

One thing I think would be cool is if we could revive team mates once per run.

Devs what do you think on that? Of course we'd have to stand successfully to do that. But I'd love that.

Billy

12. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Devs,

I have a request.

In the next update. I have a solution that I think might be a simple thing to do regarding what I was discussing earlier. In the first upgrade box, just the first one, Could you make it so that increase base damage is always one of the choices? That would solve the issue with the wrist guns as well as diablos fire weapon damage. It's an easy solution and the players choice.

What do you think? I left a nice 5 star review on the AppStore as well. Same name as here.

Billy

13. Reaganomics

Reaganomics Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Just played another session. Dang this game is fun. I got to wave 18. I know some of you guys have past that and it's all good. I had a blast getting there. What ever the budget for this game was, I think it was worth ever penny.

14. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Holy crap! Wave 18?!?! That's awesome! The most I've made it to was 14.

You must have had some good upgrades in the boxes hehe

Billy

15. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Devs,

Thank you for the update but could you please make it so health pick ups don't just disappear? Can they please remain persistent? Also Are there any other update plans? I still wish you could implement my earlier suggestion and I really wish we could save a game to continue later. I had a really amazing game going and lost it hehe. Please?

I really really love this game! It's really one of the best FPS games out there. I wish you'd put some sort of IAP in it so I could pay!

Billy