Universal Subway Surfers (By Kiloo Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, May 23, 2012.

1. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

Facebook or Gamecenter friends will always be shown while running. That setting only disables Top Run random challengers while running.

No swipe changes. Have you recently updated iOS or changed sensitivity settings?

Both sound like device-specific issues and on other operating systems. Please get in contact with our support team at www.kiloo.com/support .

2. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Ahh ok, thought they were random people, I just had not recognized them. As for the sensitivity issues, I haven't changed anything.

Have you guys ever considered an optional control scheme? Like directional buttons or a joystick? I was just thinking about it after I noticed my thumb getting tired. Maybe four, fully customizable buttons you can drag anywhere on the screen. You could put two on one side for up and down and two on the other side for left and right. Of course those would be able to be switched around.

And so the the screen doesn't get too cluttered, the power up bars could be simplified to the bare buttons that would deplete as the power up does. Just an idea.

Also quadruple coins please! Make it premium if you have to! Only for the really dedicated fans. :D

3. sahuripan143

sahuripan143 New Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Big game hunter

how to complete the award big game hunter in subway surfers?

4. Kiloo_Jeppe

That would add more options to the game and it could be confusing. We always strive for our games to be as intuitive as possible, and we are actually unhappy with the current amount of options in the options menu.

Powerups need enough visibility to inform the user, and your suggestion might work on tablet-sized devices, but would be harder to see on a smaller device like an iPod.

You need to complete a Weekly Hunt in a single run. So you start a run at 0/10 or 0/20, whichever the goal is that week, and need to finish with 10/10, or 20/20, or whatever is the goal that week. If you do a 3/20 run, and then start a new run, you cannot complete that award until next week.

5. Kiloo_Jeppe

Tokyo 2015 Update

Hey everybody!

The Subway Surfers have traveled to Japan where you’ll experience the beautiful fall in vibrant Tokyo with leaves falling from the trees. If you are lucky, you’ll even spot the infamous Godzilla at close range ;)

Harumi is back to join the crew, and she has her new Fury Outfit ready for surfing through the Subway. Also, you can collect small, colorful dolls on the tracks in to earn the coveted Weekly Hunt prizes.

Enjoy your stay in vibrant Tokyo!

Please don’t hesitate to leave your comments and feedback right here.

[​IMG]

6. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    There's some glitch with the daily challenge. I come in this morning and click on the daily challenge and it says there's over 11 hours left until the next challenge. The 5 day super mystery box has a green check mark on it and there's no word displayed.

I decide to run anyway. A green B pops up, so I collect it and crash on purpose. Sure enough, BOOST is the word to collect, there's 11 hours left to collect it but now I'm back to Day 1.

Not happy about that. :/

7. exabarria

exabarria New Member

Oct 18, 2015
    I'm also having troubles with daily challenge, today I clicked the daily challenge button an it said BOOST and a mystery box as reward, I picked BOOST, but the game restored the completed daily challenge counter and it gave me $500.

Samsung i8550L, Android 4.1.2

8. Kiloo_Jeppe

There was an unfortunate coding error for the Daily Challenge that has been fixed. We made an update available yesterday that fixes the issue, so go download it now if you have not yet.

9. Kiloo_Jeppe

North Pole Update

Hi all!

Experience the atmosphere of cozy winter villages and run through the beautiful landscapes of one of the coldest places on earth. The Surfers will be enjoying winter on the snow-covered tracks of the North Pole.

Buddy, the jolly snowman, is ready to join your crew in this update. He is back with a new delicious Candy Outfit, and the epic Choo Choo board is available for you to travel through the Subway.

The update also includes the new Diamond Surfer Award which is similar to the Gold Surfer Award; here you just need to sharpen your efforts as you need to get the Diamond Medal a specific number of times to achieve the Awards.

As a treat for the Holiday month, the Weekly Hunt will reward you with a secret present for each week. And one of these presents contain a very special Holiday prize - so get all the presents to be sure not to miss it :D

Enjoy winter in the North Pole.

Feel free to leave any feedback or questions right here.

[​IMG]

10. JaniT

JaniT New Member

Dec 3, 2015
  11. giantfart12

giantfart12 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Hey Kiloo, any update on iCloud support? I have a lot of stuff on my old iPad and can barely get the game to run without lagging on that old thing, and would like to transfer my stuff to my phone.

12. Kiloo_Jeppe

You can currently transfer progress from a device running iOS to a different device that also runs iOS. Get in contact with support for more information: www.kiloo.com/support

13. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    #1414 Eoghann, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
    Hey Jeppe, is the Rudy board in the presents or IAP only?

-edit: nevermind, I actually read for once. And it's last year's, isn't it?

14. Kiloo_Jeppe

Yes, Rudy was a hunt present last year, and we chose to offer it as IAP for those who did not get it. Completing the current weekly hunt should be satisfying, though ;)

15. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hawaii 2016

Hi all!

The surfers are starting the new year with a trip to the fantastical Hawaiian islands. Here you get to see the famous tiki masks while you run past old ship wrecks and through mountains filled with rivers of lava.

Izzy welcomes you with a festive new outfit to dance through the subway in style. In addition, mysterious tiki masks are hidden along the tracks - see if you can find them all to win great Weekly Hunt prizes.

Happy New Year :D I hope you are going to like your stay in Hawaii.

Feedback and questions are welcome right here as usual.

[​IMG]

16. Kiloo_Jeppe

San Francisco

Hello guys!

The World Tour continues in America! The surfers are traveling to the colorful city of San Francisco. Experience the Golden Gate Bridge on close hold and surf through the city bay full of wild animal life.

Jenny, the peace loving surfer, would like to join your crew in this update, and she has a new Party Outfit and a groovy new Board ready for your arrival.

In addition, the San Francisco update presents a brand new Award where you will have to stay in the same lane for a specified amount of points to achieve the coveted Spray Can Awards.

Enjoy your stay in San Francisco!

If you have any feedback or questions, you can leave them right here.

[​IMG]

17. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    That moment you realize Edison's Urban outfit actually looks like Benny...

Can't believe it only recently clicked! Well done guys!

18. Kiloo_Jeppe

Arabia 2016

Hello everybody!

Arabia is the new destination of the Subway Surfers World Tour! Join the tour and experience the greatness of big palaces and hidden treasures.

In this update you can unlock a new glittering Outfit for Amira to show off when you take the Old Dusty board through the Subway. In addition, you might be able to get what you wish for by collecting magical lamps in the Weekly Hunts ;)

I hope you will like the magical journey to Arabia!

Please don’t hesitate to leave your comments and feedback right here.
    [​IMG]

19. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    Love the new outfit!