Universal Subway Surfers (By Kiloo Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, May 23, 2012.

1. Georgina

Georgina Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 30, 2010
    Sydney
    #1361 Georgina, Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
    Hello!

I've just started playing Subway Surfers on my iPhone after playing it on my iPad. How do I transfer my Double Coins purchase to my iPhone? When I click on it, it asks me if I want to purchase it as though I haven't done so before.

I'm guessing all my unlocked/purchased characters and boards can't be transferred, right?

(Also, has Touch Arcade removed the ability to search within threads?)

Thanks.

Edit :: A-ha! I've found the Restore Purchases button.

2. DP24091

DP24091 New Member

Jun 28, 2015
    Top Runner Awards

For Some reason I cannot figure-out how to processed the "Top Runner" awards.
    Beating a friend high score did not do anything.
    Beating a friend that appears on My Top Run table:
    1. It is not easy to make your friend(s) appear on your Top-runner table, but I overcome that (in most cases).
    2. Getting a better score than my friend that appear on my Top-run table, did not do the trick
    3. Getting a better medal than my friend that appear on my Top-run table, did not do the trick either.
    What else I can do to advance this awards?
    Any help will be appreciated.

3. RomeoNevland

RomeoNevland Member

May 19, 2015
    Point 1, yes thats a Kiloo problem and they are checking that.

point 2, this should do the trick. A friend via facebook so you can see him/her in your highscorelist and collect list and when this person is also in your top run list and then should not have the blue symbol in the bottom right corner of its picture and you beat this person then you should get a beat.

point 3, is like point 2 its about points not the medal although one causes the other.

This is what I did, I went to facebook and checked out al the subway surfer fb pages, came across the subway surfer top player page where a guy called Thomas organizes the russia event, so lots of people switch country to russia, next friend all the people on facebook that also go so you will see a lot of them and then beat them :)
    Make sure you do not have more then 200 friends because you can not see more then 200 friends in subway surfer and sometimes not even 200.

-----
    Hope it helps.

4. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

Rio 2015 Update

Hi all,

The Subway Surfers World Tour continues in Brazil. Get the new update to experience the amazing jungle, sunny beaches and colorful, modern city tracks of Rio!

In Rio we will introduce extra powerful Score Boosters. After activating a Score Booster, you will be able to boost your score two more times - each extra boost adds +1 Multiplier, so you can now get a total of +7 added to your Multiplier. That should do for some serious High Score chasing :)

Carmen the Samba dancer, is back in the Subway in this update. She will be able to show all her cool moves in her new flashy Shake Outfit while she flies through the Subway on the new Birdie Board.

In addition, you will be picking up funny, small Toucans in the Weekly Hunts.

As always, if you have any feedback or questions, you can leave it right here.

[​IMG]

5. DP24091

DP24091 New Member

Jun 28, 2015
    I can see my friend in the high score, collect and top run list. But he do have the small blue icon in the button right corner of its icon (on top run). What this icon mean and what do i need to do to avoid this icon so I can beat him and get the award?

6. Kiloo_Jeppe

That sounds odd, but we are currently investigating some issues with the Top Runner award, and this could definitely be related. Please, get in touch with support, the more data they have, the faster the issue can be solved.

7. Kiloo_Jeppe

#1367 Kiloo_Jeppe, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
    Sydney 2015 Update

Hey guys!

The World Tour has moved down under to Australia, where you can experience the rough, wild nature together and the famous city monuments of Sydney.

Kim is back in Sydney, and she is ready to jump right into the Subway fun with her new ocean themed Outfit and the cool Wave Rider Board. Also, if luck is really on your side you have the chance to go Jackpot Bonanza and get an Award when you win the Jackpot.

As a last thing, you will go boomerang hunting in the Weekly Hunts to earn great prizes.

Feedback and questions are welcome right here as usual.

[​IMG]

8. Adams Immersive

Adams Immersive Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 5, 2008
    Freelance interactive design and programming
    Ohio
    Sidney looks great. For some reason, it's not familiar to me, even though I already owned Kim. Maybe it's changed since we first saw it?

(At first I was poking all around in the menus to find this "Jackpot" function... then I remembered: it's not new. Once, ages ago, I saw such a thing! Must be super rare.)

9. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    The graphics are always fantastic. Love Kim's new outfit. :)

While Adam resorts to berating the more substantial elements of the game, I shall focus on the superficial:

I don't think it's my impression but the actual running feels much, much slower and takes FOREVER to build up decent speed. Perhaps to push towards using the headstarts?

And one that always bothered me is the new running animation. Just looks too goofy if you ask me. I much preferred the original strides. Guess several updates in with no change to that means it's here to stay?

10. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    I just installed and connected to fb on my ipad and nothing. Is there no icloud for this game?

11. RomeoNevland

RomeoNevland Member

May 19, 2015
    Jeppe, the new jackpot award, is it maybe possible to set a number of boxes you want to buy and that then these boxes get opened one by one or all at the same time, I don't care but anything better then having to click endless on this buy box button and then click a few times extra to speed up the opening etc etc etc, thats such a waste of time.
    Or create an optional window after you click buy that you can buy 1 5 10 25 50 100 and 1000.

Cheers,

Nice update again and as before it was RIO giving Carmen some extra clothes and now Kim my guess is next will be Moscow :), Alex needs an extra pair of clothes :)

We will see.

12. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Hey, wanted to leave some feedback/info for a future update.

I put Subway Surfers back onto my iPhone Sunday after a couple month hiatus (like a boomerang, I always come back), and I am running the iOS 9 Public Beta. I know that no official support can be given for beta versions, but it is what is coming soon for everyone!

I previously bought the coin doubler, so I attempted to resync that to my game, but the game told me to check my internet connection. Tried it on and off wifi, cellular, Bluetooth on and off, restarted, hard quit the app, but nothing made any difference. In fact, I can't buy anything at all (I tried "buying" the coin doubler again, since I knew that would restore it, as well as coins and keys...nothing).

TL;DR - you can't buy anything on the iOS 9 beta.

13. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kim has had a few minor changes on her hair, as she was an older character and needed to be brought up to the same standard as newer models.

The speed and acceleration have not been changed at all; perhaps the different environments give a different impression of speed?

If you used iCloud to save your progress, you should not install the game. If you install and then restore using iCloud, there will be two installations (the local, and what iCloud has stored). Contact support for assistance in restoring your old save.

It would be helpful to have multi-box opening, I'll forward the idea to design.

As you point out, there is no official support for beta versions. Subway Surfers will be ready for iOS 9, when iOS 9 is officially released.

14. Jerutix

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Played with my settings again, and it was definitely me. No issues with purchases in iOS 9, just a setting change that Apple made with the restrictions setting, so things didn't perform as I expected.

Enjoying Sydney! Played the arcade version today at a Dave & Busters. It felt so familiar yet so different. I played as Yutani in Tokyo, since I've never unlocked her. Fun fun fun.

15. Adams Immersive

Patreon Bronze

Dec 5, 2008
    Ohio
    I had no idea any iOS games had made it to the arcade. (I'd have thought TA would have a story on that—did I miss a day of my RSS?) That's both bizarre and cool!

I found a description of it that mentions "ramps"--is that just the "dirt cars" we have on iOS, or is the game significantly different?

And is that REALLY a giant joystick you have to pull on?

[​IMG]

16. Kiloo_Jeppe

Great find!
    From the instructions on the sale page it does look like it is indeed a giant joystick :confused:

17. Jerutix

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    That's not what the machine I used looked like at all. It had a normal sized arcade joystick. I also played Fruit Ninja (which is pretty fun on a giant screen) and Cut the Rope (three random levels in rapid succession). I have played Temple Run, Bejeweled, and Doodle Jump machines before, and where I was at also had a Candy Crush and new Angry Birds machine. I didn't get to play the last one (line never died), but it was the neatest because you actually used a physical slingshot that threw a red bird ball at the screen. The rest of the games were all joystick or touch screen based.

18. Adams Immersive

Patreon Bronze

Dec 5, 2008
    Ohio
    Interesting--I've never seen any of those (but I rarely go places with arcade machines). If I ever see a Subway Surfers machine I'll have to try it!

19. Kiloo_Jeppe

Greece Update

Hi fellow surfers!

The Subway Surfer World Tour continues in Greece. Jump on your favorite hoverboard and surf the coastline of the cliffy islands while racing past monumental buildings and sculptures of ancient times!

Nikos, the mythical surfer, joins the crew in Greece. And he has brought his special Hero Outfit and the cool Thunderbolt board to help you strike through the Subway. You can also boost your Award Collection with the new Weekend Champion Award which requires you to complete multiple Wordy Weekend Challenges in the same weekend.

Enjoy the Greece Update :)

Feel free to leave any feedback or questions right here.

[​IMG]

20. tam

tam New Member

Aug 25, 2015
    Why I can see my friends on top run althought we are in same country?