Universal Subway Surfers (By Kiloo Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, May 23, 2012.

1. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

Haha yeah thanks, done! :D

There are 29 sets of achievements, which means that max multiplier is 30 at the moment. Of course we've already planned numerous new missions and achievements for the first update.

2. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Turned mine to airplane mode and still crashes since GC still pops up

3. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Great game. Definately addicted as I was when Temple Run first came out. And the IAPs really aren't necessary to enjoy the game.

4. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    Definetly need some Achievements in the future.I know you said there will be,just saying :D

5. Kiloo_Jeppe

Awesome suggestion, I will put a priority on it for the update.

Thanks for kind feedback, greatly appreciated!

6. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

I am really impressed with the quality of this game. Everything is super polished and is a ton of fun to play.

7. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Thanks to Jeppe I can now play the game! Just sign out of Game Center for now and it works perfectly.

8. MrGreed

MrGreed Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    #48 MrGreed, May 24, 2012
    Last edited: May 24, 2012
    Very polished effort here

9. MrGreed

MrGreed Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Devs if you can please hear me out

The jumping mechanism is not always responsive.

This game would hugely benefit from having alternate control options

How about a second control option where TAP is jump, i think as a player you would be able to pull off more precise jumps

hell id pay 99c to get this control option thats how good i think this game is

10. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    Game lags when moving lanes.Is it from GC?

11. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Grrrrrrr...

D@#m you Kiloo, do you put crack in your games?:eek:;):D

My advice to new DLers? Do not open this game while you're at work.

I'm still getting a sense of how the IAPs will effect my (much) later attempts at a leaderboard run, and my game also freezes/crashes, but this game is beautiful!

Take it from a guy who doesn't like endless runners, this game rocks.

Well done Kiloo, well done.

DBC

12. AppleFan12

AppleFan12 Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2012
    USA
    After signing out of Game Center, the game works perfect on my iPad 3. Good thing I remembered that the solution was in this thread.

I'm eating serious crow because I thought this looked sort of lame honestly but I was very wrong! This is darn fun! Yes, it's like Temple Run but that's a good thing in my opinion.

Very addicting with good graphics too.

13. Kiloo_Jeppe

Thanks man! Great suggestion, we'll most certainly add that in the first update.

14. Kiloo_Jeppe

Yeah, unfortunately there may be some slow downs from Gamecenter depending on your internet connection. This is due to the close connection with Gamecenter pictures, leaderboards, bonuses etc.

We are working intensively on optimizing this the best we can.

15. Sainter

Sainter Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Great game, but I'd desperately like to see GameCenter achievements implemented. With so many endless runners on the App Store I feel myself being drawn to those with achievements for longer (Blame many years of playing the Xbox 360!)

Apart from that, excellent game :)

16. SuperWeird

SuperWeird Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2010
    I bought several new games Wed night, but haven't had time to play any of them because I've been playing Subway Surfers the whole time. This game is great!

I usually ignore free games because of the heavily annoying IAP factor. But this game doesn't require any IAP, you can easily earn everything you need within the game, and if you want to buy IAP they're tucked away and accessible, but never annoying, asking for your money, or in your face.

Very much like Temple Run in a good way - in regards to gameplay and IAP factor - but with it's own cool story, landscape and interface. Art in game is excellent too. The whole thing is very polished. Left a 5 star review for this one.

17. cranker

cranker Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Montreal
    Is it just me or is this game (I found it to be the same for temple run) more difficult on the iPad? Maybe I just got used to playing on the iPhone. I prefer the larger screen, but find that I don't do as well on the iPad.

Anyone that plays on both have any comments?

18. Jacob007

Jacob007 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Indiana
    Awesome game. In future updates, I'd like to see some fixes and maybe more scenery/obstacles. 5/5!

19. cranker

cranker Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Montreal
    I wish they would charge for the game and forget the in app purchases. I like when everyone has the same advantage as far as scoring goes. It's easier to compare high scores that way.

20. Kiloo_Jeppe

Just like to give a shout-out to everyone who downloaded Subway Surfers and a big thank you for your great feedback and support!

Keep posting suggestions and I'll make sure to send them on to the rest of the development team.