Universal Stupid Zombies 3 (By GameResort LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by comingTouch.com, Jul 22, 2015.

1. comingTouch.com

comingTouch.com Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2014

Stupid Zombies 3

GameResort LLC
    The Stupid Zombies have risen again, and our heroes are on the move! Drop some mad geometry and score huge combos with c…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The Stupid Zombies have risen again, and our heroes are on the move! Drop some mad geometry and score huge combos with crazy bank shots! Send zombies flying with huge explosions and massive destruction! • 4 Wild Weapons: the Trusty Shotgun, Fiery Flare Gun, Grannie’s Homemade RPG Launcher and the all new Baseball Bomber! • 200 Brain-Bustin’ Levels!
    Information
    Seller:GameResort LLC
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Jul 22, 2015
    Updated:Oct 11, 2023
    Version:2.44
    Size:156.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. IPlayGame

IPlayGame Well-Known Member

May 29, 2015
    Stupid Zombies 3 (by GameResort LLC)

[​IMG]
    Stupid Zombies 3

GameResort LLC
    Genres: Games Arcade Action Entertainment
    GAME CENTER ENABLED
    Free ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPhone6
    • iPhone5s
    • iPodTouchSixthGen
    • iPad23G
    • iPhone6Plus
    • iPhone4S
    • iPadFourthGen4G
    • iPad2Wifi
    • iPhone5
    • iPodTouchFifthGen
    • iPhone5c
    • iPadMini
    • iPadMini4G
    • iPadThirdGen
    • iPadFourthGen
    • iPhone4
    • iPadThirdGen4G

Gameplay by IPlay GameChannel

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 84.2MB

Stupid Zombies 3

GameResort LLC
    The Stupid Zombies have risen again, and our heroes are on the move! Drop some mad geometry and score huge combos with c…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The Stupid Zombies have risen again, and our heroes are on the move! Drop some mad geometry and score huge combos with crazy bank shots! Send zombies flying with huge explosions and massive destruction! • 4 Wild Weapons: the Trusty Shotgun, Fiery Flare Gun, Grannie’s Homemade RPG Launcher and the all new Baseball Bomber! • 200 Brain-Bustin’ Levels!
    Information
    Seller:GameResort LLC
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Jul 22, 2015
    Updated:Oct 11, 2023
    Version:2.44
    Size:156.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

3. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  4. Samurix16

Samurix16 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Male
    USA
    Lots of fun, best one out of the series

5. PengFictionJules

PengFictionJules Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2013
    Designer at GameResort
    Claremont, CA
    Glad you like it! We really tried to add a lot of depth to the gameplay with this one.

ALSO, the only way to get to the game is through iTunes on the computer, or on your device through a link to the store. For some reason, the game isn't searchable on the store from a device!

6. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Nice visual style. Really fun so far, though j never played the previous two.
    Any chance of eventually having procedurally generated levels?

7. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Loving it, but wish it wasn't F2P. I do understand why, but man them gold is haunting me when I need them. Oh well, such is mobile gaming life, lol

8. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Yep as much as I love the series - and played the first 2 to death - I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy the FTP structure of this. I'll give it a go but I'm not holding my breath

9. new_ipodtouch5G_owner

new_ipodtouch5G_owner Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Canada
    Stupid Zombies has been one of the few games that has always had a permanent residency on my iPod touch (now a 6G owner).

So i was pretty stoked to find out that a new Stupid Zombies was being released. Like others have and will mention, i also purchased the first two and still play them till the wee hours of the night. Such a fun and addictive series of games.

But i am a little sad today, i downloaded Stupid Zombies 3 and started the game, only to be stuck on this screen...

[​IMG]

I guess the game needs to connect to the internet first, and unfortunately at this time, i don't have a Wi-Fi enabled router. It's like sugimulm says...

By the way, from the screenshots and video, the game looks awesome, i really like the new art style of the game.

10. sugimulm

Same here, both of them still on my idevices too, lol. Oh well, sad to see it go this route, but understand why.

11. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    I can't believe some of the greed in this forum, intended or not. Developers are trying to earn money and apparently the premium model would have been too risky.

Whether it be jailbreaking or piracy, this is the main reason many developers are going under.

There was another article in the forums about a recently released game where 87% of downloads were due to piracy. I was in the 13% that paid my money.

Thank you for Stupid Zombies 3!

12. guzzla

guzzla Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 12, 2015
    Just tell me, does it force you to watch ads to play?

13. PengFictionJules

Nov 22, 2013
    Designer at GameResort
    Claremont, CA
    The game doesn't need to be connected to the internet to play, but when the game starts it checks the network connection for Facebook (which we use for cloud saves). Could you try putting the device into airplane mode and restarting the game? If it hasn't finished in 30 seconds or so, there could be something more serious wrong and we'll take a look on our side. Are you playing on an ipod touch (as your username suggests), or on a phone?

We really hope that people who like the original 2 Stupid Zombies games like SZ3 even more! I hope you get a chance to play :eek:

14. new_ipodtouch5G_owner

new_ipodtouch5G_owner Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Canada
    #15 new_ipodtouch5G_owner, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
    Hi PengFictionJules, i appreciate the quick reply, but i'm sorry, even after turning on Airplane Mode, SZ3 still displays that 1st screen i posted earlier, i even waited 2 minutes. I tried SZ3 on a iPod touch (6G), and since i don't have Wi-Fi, i usually sign out via Settings>iTunes & App Stores before i go out, so no Apple ID/username.

Update - Well this is kind of embarrassing, it would seem my ex gf was trying to be sweet and thought it would be neat to install iOS 9 public beta 2 for me last night at her place, but she kind of forgot to mention that part.

So i just restored the iPod touch to factory iOS 8.4 and installed and tried SZ3 once again and it plays and looks amazing on the new device, and SZ3 plays without the need to turn on airplane mode. I am already loving this game.

Sorry about that all, but on the bright side, at least we know it does not work 100% on iOS 9 public beta 2 yet. LOL

15. PengFictionJules

Nov 22, 2013
    Designer at GameResort
    Claremont, CA
    Phew, I was getting worried we had a big problem! Thanks for going through all that to diagnose the issue, it's a good thing to know!

16. guzzla

guzzla Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 12, 2015
    Greed? People are trying to pay money for the game, isn't that the opposite of greed? Anyway, there are two ways to tackle the issue, one is to have a LITE version and the other is to have some sort of unlock that would remove any sort of ads or timers, or unlock the full game. I agree the premium model is tough these days, but there are still ways to satisfy both types of players if you don't want to go pure premium. I won't even touch a game that makes me watch ads. The last time I did it seemed like Kate Upton was hawking Game of War to me like every few minutes and became excruciating after like the 100th time seeing the same ad. On the other hand there are people who simply don't care and will put up with it to save a buck.

It has gotten to the point where I won't even install free games unless the monetization is clearly defined.

17. guzzla

guzzla Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 12, 2015
    Ok since no one responded I gave it a go. There are ads, but they are about as unobtrusive as they can be. I played seven levels and I think I got 4, 3 of which were 5 seconds and 1 was instadismiss. So the play time to ad ratio is really good and no GoW ads so far, thank god. I really like the gameplay though. Enough that I didn't delete the game even though it doesn't have an ad removal IAP. So yeah, I am backtracking a bit on my statement above. I did note a timer in the main menu after I hopped out. It didn't come in to play during my first session, but we will see if that becomes an issue. When I backed out after level 7 I had 4 hearts, not really sure what that even means in the context of the timer. I guess I will find out as I play more.

18. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Rite there with ya guzz, no IAP to opt out of ads, game has no place on my devices. Without exception. I don't do ads, sue me.

19. sugimulm

Amen! I see both sides, consumer and devs. Just wish there was an option for us "glad to pay for games" kind of people. Like I said before, oh well such is mobile gaming life.