Stunt Wheels Promo-Codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by chriskempt, May 7, 2015.

?

What do you think of Stunt Wheels

1. Stuntalicious!

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Stunting Awful

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. chriskempt

chriskempt Well-Known Member

#1 chriskempt, May 7, 2015
    Last edited: May 8, 2015
    Hi there - I've just announced our next game - Stunt Wheels here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=261198

There are some promo-codes in the post and we're also looking for people to TestFlight it for us - the release date is currently set for the 28th May.

Here are some more codes - please do let us know what you think!

[Edit - All Codes Used]

Cheers

C

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Used JJX47TMKM4Y6

Thanks! :)

3. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    MN3PRY9J7Y6P taken...

thanks a lot!

4. hawkinabox

hawkinabox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Waterloo, ON
    Used 3KENR969AJTA

Thank you very much!

5. new_ipodtouch5G_owner

new_ipodtouch5G_owner Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Canada
    Hi there chriskempt, i redeemed promo code 9M3W77NAA97R. That was really nice of you to release some promo codes.

Stunt Wheels looks really cool, i like the characters and the art style of the game.
    I did like the mob mode power-up. The various splatters on the screen is a nice touch.

I also enjoyed the AppSpy review/game play reactions. If it's okay, i will vote after i have had some time to play Stunt Wheels.

6. chriskempt

Sure - that would be awesome mate! Thanks for taking the time and for your kind words aswell!

Hope everyone else is having even more fun (and therefore too busy to type!)

Cheers

C

7. Paul99

Paul99 Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2014
    All codes taken

8. chriskempt

Thanks Paul - I'll remove them from the first post.

9. new_ipodtouch5G_owner

new_ipodtouch5G_owner Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Canada
    Overall, i really like Stunt Wheels, it's not extremely difficult to win. The in-game music is rockin' and compliments the game well. Nice to see that you can race in all the locations without having to win/earn/buy anything. I unlocked a new car via a Mystery Car Box pretty early, that was a nice surprise. The various splatters and broken glass when you crash on the screen is a nice touch.

I found the controls to be very good, and not overly sensitive. I never came across any lag/freezing/crashes during the time i played it. Even after all the all racing i did, there was very little drain on the battery, which is really good.

Maybe it's my aging eyes, but from time to time, i did find it tough trying to figure out when exactly to turn left/right. Would it possible to add some sort of an arrows or something that shows you a turn is coming up? (i know there are tire marks left over).

On a Side Note - I also had a chance to download/try Stunt Gal, very interesting mix of endless runner/platformer. I really like this game to.

10. chriskempt

#10 chriskempt, May 8, 2015
    Last edited: May 8, 2015
    Thanks Mr New! Glad to hear you enjoyed it. The final build will be a tiny bit trickier than this - but not much - we really wanted to keep this as casual as possible.

We've pondered direction arrows but we decided that the first thing to do was improve the layouts a little and try and make them a little more intuitive - we've also done that in the final build!

Also pleased to hear you like Stunt Gal - I have to say, I was slightly surprised it did't do better than it did but - to be fair - the launch version wasn't perfect.

Cheers

C

11. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Aha, i knew Stunt wheels jogged my memory.. you are behind Stunt Gal also, for which i gave impressions too :) So, for stunt wheels, i'm really happy with the design, the animation, the car looks and the physics of the stunts (rolling around on two wheels was awesome). Also the almost fully destructible environment.

But i felt the nature of the power-ups was wrong. All too often they came when they couldn't be used, and ended too quickly. So what i suggest, is

1) to remove the powerups from mid races, and make them buyable at the start and useable as consumables on command.
    2) it would be really sweet if we could use coins for buying said powerups, or level up our cars or even add permanent weapons with upgrades - like Death Rally.

12. chriskempt

Yes - that's us!

Sorry for the delay in responding we've been working on something big which we've just announced! While I take your points above Stunt Wheels is designed to be rather more casual in nature than those games. Also the pickups are designed to compliment the MultiPlayer version on Mac which works by using the iOS game as a WiFi Game controller - it's pretty amazing, check it out here: http://j.mp/SWMultiPlay

All being well both (Mac/iOS) will launch on the 28th May - fingers crossed!