iPad Stunt Kite Promo Code Offer / Globs review

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by iPhoneGlobs, May 24, 2009.

1. iPhoneGlobs

iPhoneGlobs Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Software Developer
    #1 iPhoneGlobs, May 24, 2009
    Last edited: May 24, 2009
    So I feel kinda bad about taking time off Globs development to work on Stunt Kite but with sales slumping for Globs it has been hard to focus the majority of my dev time to working on it. So to reward the loyal Globs fans I would like to offer promo codes for Stunt Kite to users who own a copy of the full version of Globs and can win the contest outlined below.

Details for the offer:

1) Download a copy of Globs full version (you probably have already done this but anyone can participate by downloading it at .99).

2) Leave new/updated feedback on Globs for the latest version. (good or bad but must be constructive)

3) Sign your feedback with your TA account name and post back to this thread that you have left feedback for the contest.

4) I will frequently inspect the reviews and select winners based on the content in your feedback. So give it a little thought. Using your TA account I can PM you a code if you are a winner.

Here is an example of a review using myself (note I used my TA name at the end of the review):

------------------------------------------------------------------
    I like the concept of Globs but I have tried all three control styles at all three size setting and still can't find one I like. Can a control style that has separate buttons for each action be added? Also it would be cool if one of the new levels was underwater.

-iPhoneGlobs

------------------------------------------------------------------

Its just that simply complicated!

I have twenty Stunt Kite codes dedicated to this contest and maybe more. I will post back when the contest is over.

Links to the games:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=307213864&mt=8

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=316515261&mt=8

2. brendons

brendons Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    alright

I wrote a review for this current version. I had already previously written one for a couple updates back, so I just had to edit it.

Thanks for improving the controls :D

3. iPhoneGlobs

Mar 14, 2009
    Software Developer
    Its probably not viewable yet but I am sure you will get one based on your last review. For fairness sake I must wait until it is posted otherwise I would give you one now.

Thanks!

4. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

5. iPhoneGlobs

Mar 14, 2009
    Software Developer
    Do I smell a winner?

6. jchampl

I sure hope. I updated my review and I think it speaks well, deservingly too. not just because of the promotion.

7. iPhoneGlobs

Mar 14, 2009
    Software Developer
    I do want real feedback. Bottom kissing will not be rewarded so be as honest as possible.

8. brendons

Mar 12, 2009
    everything i had to say was was before this update came out...

the only thing left for me really is the weapons and possible some new glob types (like electric, fire, etc. as i said in the last review)

9. pharmx

pharmx Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2009
    put up my review :D

10. jchampl

no butt kissing, I put what I like and my experiences with the game, and what I would like to see added in my review. no "omg this iz teh best game EVAR! crap." :)

11. redsoxsrule424

redsoxsrule424 Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2009
    Review sent in. Thanks!

12. iPhoneGlobs

Mar 14, 2009
    Software Developer
    I wasn't referring to your review I was just speaking in general sorry. :) I don't want people to think I want those kind of reviews cause they are not helpful. There is always room for improvement.

13. brendons

Mar 12, 2009
    lol my review is taking foreverrrrr to process

they must just be filtering through the profanity :rolleyes:

14. iPhoneGlobs

Mar 14, 2009
    Software Developer
    Not sure how long they take but I know updating an image takes about an hour.

15. dmbfan1192

dmbfan1192 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2009
    I sent a mini-review in so it should show up by tomorrow or maybe later tonight.

16. GatorDeb

GatorDeb Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Is this going to be going on Monday? I am absolutely full today and tomorrow but would really like to see if I can get picked :D I can pick up Globs tomorrow and post the review Monday morning.

17. iPhoneGlobs

Mar 14, 2009
    Software Developer
    Chances are good it will go on past Monday. Just make sure to post back to this thread when you have submitted your review.

18. brendons

Mar 12, 2009
    k my review is up :)

19. iPhoneGlobs

Mar 14, 2009
    Software Developer
    #19 iPhoneGlobs, May 24, 2009
    Last edited: May 24, 2009
    I think I see yours but did you include your TA name? Just update it real quick if not. You will win one for sure. Great review. I just need to see the name to verify.

So far I have confirmed and I am sending codes to the following:

-redsoxrule424
    -jchampl
    -pharmx

20. jchampl

ohhhh brendons :eek:

someone didn't follow the rules. :p

haha