Stuck in Undercroft

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Deamon34, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Deamon34

Deamon34 Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2010
    I need to use the stone crook on the monk statue but for the life of me I can't figure out how. I think I have done every quest but cannot proceed to mines. Any help would be appreciated.

Thx

2. Deamon34

Sep 23, 2010
  3. Tirriou

Tirriou Member

Sep 10, 2010
    New York
    IIRC, you have to talk beat the maze with the Druid first, talk to the disciple (give him herbs), and he will then tell you to use the stone crook. Then it will work.

4. Deamon34

Sep 23, 2010
    I gave him the herbs completed the maze and did everything in the walk through
    equip the stone crook click the monk and it still does nothing. "hmmm what a strange statue is all that happens"

5. Galbrand

Galbrand New Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Sounds Like you have not talked to the old miner near the tavern you need to have some Orc booze on you which you need to give to him. He will then tell you about the statue and it will work next time you activate it

6. Johnno71

Johnno71 New Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Undercroft help!!!!

I am on the third level where I have to melt the avalanche. I have done all of the side tasks. I read in a walkthrough that I now have to recharge the spring stone at location 30,3 but can figure out where that is!! Please help!!!

7. Tygorn

Tygorn Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Hello,

I am stuck in Undercroft at the end of the game, too - I cant find no way to get to the "park" in the city of Dolbrad. I cant find any way. The gate is locked, the transporter not working. How can I reach the park?? I am at the seeker-quest now where I have to get to the park, to kill the man-eating plant. But its not possible to get there...

thx for help

best regards

8. Markcp

Markcp New Member

May 10, 2011
    Stuck in the old mine in Undercroft

Hi All

I'm stuck in the Old Mine in Undercroft. There's supposed to be an exit at 22,44 but I can't find a way to get to that location in the mine. Can anyone help?

Cheers
    Mark

9. Bob Albright

Bob Albright Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Johnnno-----I remember also having trouble with getting to the avalanche to melt it, but can't tell you exactly what to do---maybe secret wall or switch or something.Hang in there, you will stumble upon it.

10. Bob Albright

Bob Albright Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Royal Tomb

I can't activate the teleporter to go to see the King at the end of the level. The only thing ----based on the walkthrough that I DID NOT do was to "drag an enemy body to the plate on the ground". When I step on the plate , the door to the north opens, but dropping bodies on it apparently is not enough weight because when I step off the plate after dropping bodies on it, the north wall closes again. Help appreciated.

11. Bob Albright

Bob Albright Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Not so sure now that the plate that I refer to is the problem---Going back to the coffin with the body parts in---i find that the torches are no longer lit---they lit up when I put the body parts on the pedestals but they are not lighted now. And removing the stuff and putting it back does not resolve it. Game glitch?