iPad Stuck in Hero of Sparta!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by rylabone, Dec 24, 2008.

1. rylabone

rylabone New Member

Dec 24, 2008
    I'm stuck! I'm in the chapter called "The Keeper". I have the monster's hands trapped and I've defeated the enemies. The only option I have now is to run into the fire which then switches to the animation of me running up the arm of the monster...where I am constantly knocked off. My character doesn't die...it's just a repetitive loop. How do I defeat this guy and get past this level? Please send help!

2. RaZrVIN

RaZrVIN Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    Currently unoccupied.
    The Empire State, America.
    when u start running up the arm of the monster, tap the circles that appear, or it was something like that. when u start running up his arm, something appears (i think its a combination of circles, like when u kill a normal monster)

3. Carlos-Sz

Carlos-Sz Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
    Not only tap but draw the indicated object(s) (I remember a half of a circle).

4. mrdshapiro

mrdshapiro New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    #4 mrdshapiro, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
    Hero of sparta - stuck with monster with trapped hands

I read what you were saying, but I am not sure what you mean by draw half circle. You step on the gold arrow pointing up on middle platform and five gold coins sequentially roll from right to left up the monster's arm. I have tapped away at them for two days. Gez, now I get it. You put your finger on the gold coin and drag in the direction it is going. You have to do this about three times. Now, I am stuck though. I killed the monster and my guy is just standing there. I see the gold arrow thing at the bottom left corner of the screen indicating where I think it wants me to go, but I can't seem to move. I guess it is a bug. I ended up having to exit the game and do all the battle again. The second time it did the story after killing the monster like it is supposed to do. I suspect me leaving the itouch sitting over night and all day at this fight consumed some resource (memory leak?).

5. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    Try swiping

6. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    if i remember correctly, now you can go back up the the thing that looks like a teacup with blades and get the green crystal

...but it's been awhile since i played

7. jeknightx

jeknightx Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2009
    wrong forum section

8. 5jusername

5jusername Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    School...
    Somewhere In The Universe
    there are a couple bugs in the game. on of them is in the first level where you get off the cliff thingy and down to the grass. if you hit the brown spot instead of the grass, you are stuck there and you cannot move