Streetball 99c Sale

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by lightbringer, Jul 15, 2009.

1. lightbringer

lightbringer Active Member

Feb 10, 2009
    For the next few days Streetball will be on sale for a buck!

App Store Link

It was getting on one year ago the initial plans and work on the game started. To celebrate we're currently beta testing the next update which has four new characters, and local co-op and competitive two on two, first to 21, and HORSE! (via wifi or bluetooth)

We're building out a custom Streetball website to track game news and get feedback about what features to add next, but in the mean time we also have a twitter page.

2. 5duc29

5duc29 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    That sounds great. You should fix the crash at the end of games... It's been crashing since that the last update. I am hoping for Kobe and Duncan to be in the next update :D This game is definitely a must buy, at a dollar.

3. Palfince

Palfince Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    England
    I picked this up a few days ago because of the sale and it's a great game! I love the 2D sprites on the 2.5D court, they look fantastic. I can't wait for some updates since I'm really enjoying this game. I say; get this for 99ยข, it's really good!

4. Aspargusman

Aspargusman Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009