Universal Street Masters (by Blacklist Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by achilles1984, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Chriscyc

Chriscyc New Member

Jun 17, 2021
    Male
    Anyone knows how to solve basic training 8

2. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    I clearly bought this 3 years ago but must have never played it and was only reminded of it with the latest update (nothing beats more FREE content). Wow! What a cool take on the modular card play of Sentinels, but now with dice, tactical movement, and fun fighter game theming.

That being said I hate puzzle levels (Training) and hope clearing them isn't required for any character unlocks.

3. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    I’ve also recently given this a go and must say it’s actually quite engaging. Even the training scenarios are a real challenge for me though. Mostly in a good way but can be frustrating. I’m impressed by the strategy they are displaying though. Like using just a few card plays to go from one corner of the map almost over to the complete opposite corner, but you need just the right plays. Very strategic.

the game play seems quite strategic. Does seem a bit like sentinels but with other games blended in which is great.

4. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    I think my only whine would be that while our fighter's attacks are of a definite nature (be it punch, kick, or grapple), as far as I've seen so far, all other combatants' attacks are of a completely random nature (i.e. if they have a 3 dice attack, each die will be treated as a random attack type). I love randomness but it kind of negates any strategy for the player on which defenses to build up.