iPad Street Fighter X Tekken by Capcom

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by banger1103, Sep 19, 2012.

1. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Wow!

You actually got a response!

What email did you write to?

2. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Seriously, small steps capcom.
    You can do it!

3. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    well heres the first:

Hello There

Well i have a request please can you add 3GS to the list of STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN iPhone?
    like the old SF games at appstore and as i said old SF games are really running smooth on 3GS,i really want to purchase it

thank you for your support

and this is the second:

well tnx for no replay

i got my 5 yesterday and purchased this game but its not optimized for iphone 5!!!!

any upcoming update?

btw can u even replay?

yeah :p but im almost mad cause one of my conditions for purchasing iPhone 5 was playing SFXT and tnx god i purchased the game when it was on sale for 1 USD.

4. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    What email address did you write to?

5. italodance

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    [email protected]

you should type the name of game,your device and iOS for subject and your explanation

:cool:

6. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Now iPhone 5 support is mandatory for updates, so since they won't update this game with iPhone 5 support they won't update it with any other things.
    It's quite strange that they answered an email though. They don't even update the mobile site.

7. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    I thought it was to but they just updated volt a couple weeks ago and it didnot get the iPhone 5 update.

8. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    That was before Apple made iPhone 5 mandatory for updates. It's strange that Capcom managed to release both Phoenix Wright HD and the new Volt Lite version without iPhone 5 support though.

9. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    I also emailed them in regards to volt and this app. I encourage everyone to email them. I know it won't do much but you never know. It's really a damn shame this app has not been updated. Also if they add some alternate outfit Iap's, I'm sure they'll make good money. I know I would be purchasing most of them.

10. italodance

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    #2150 italodance, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
    thank you man i guess we all together do that till get our iphone 5 support back,its not so good to buy the newest apple devices and apple or companies didnt or dont want to support it meanwhile apple is going to release new iphone devices with bigger screen size thats so ridiculous :D

11. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Don't waste your time, pal. I already sent lots of emails to that email adress requesting an update for SFxTK without any answer, and I also tried to make people send emails. It's no use.
    They will probably release another version of Volt/SFxTK with more features or something like, but don't expect any updates for those games. After all, we're talking about Capcom.

12. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    Agreed. I've tried but nudda. I also tried for Soul Calibur with Namco and got turned down. What's freaks me out is that with IOS all they need is one dev assigned to that arm of the business. We've seen many one man teams respond to ios related tweaks with aplomb (Im looking at you Kenitic Damage) but yet Capcom refuses to respond.

I guess my biggest query is that considering the large fan base to Capcom's fighters on ios (Surely the SF Volt is close to the biggest rampaging thread on TA :) if one of the top companies were to support ios in a meaningful way would you boycott the current lackluster effort by Capcom and co. or not?

13. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Volt's thread is actually the thread with most views and replies in the whole site.
    About support from Capcom, well, now even GL has a community manager here. Even some big companies like Crytek and SE are starting to take iOS seriously, so it wouldn't surprise me to see Capcom starting to take iOS seriously too. All I want right now is get ride of lag and sending data message in this game.

14. User58394

User58394 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah, I agree.

It's stupid how the Volt forum has been continued for the longest time ever, since the dawn of man, and Capcom only had like two legit updates.

Apparently they don't get the memo that Volt is a good app, and people are willing to buy it.

They also don't get that it's pretty much lasted like three years for me.

15. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    IKR. Not only that, but now they tease us with the Dojo version two years after Volt's release.
    I really hope they are doing something. They got a HUGE community with a game with 22 chars, replay management, nice netcode, BN and more things, and now they lost it all with a game with 12 chars (10 before the update), really bad netcode, no BN, no replay management (what's the purpose of saving replays if you can't share them?), credits system, stupid gems and better graphics (the only really improvement).
    If they didn't learn anything from this... pff.

16. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    I am really amused that they patched an infinite out of the game (without telling anyone) after one of us (psxsquall) featured it in a combo video

17. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    #2157 VaroFN, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
    And now Makoto is low tier :(
    Hey Harle, want some SFxTK fun? Completely forgot that you only log-in each day xD

18. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    #2158 VaroFN, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
    Flamingo, PK, Launcher, Giant Palm Breaker, EX Lariat, Super -> 706 damage.
    (corner only) Flamingo, PK, Launcher, st.HP xx Shredder, EX Shredder, Super -> 655 damage.

19. BlitzKing16

BlitzKing16 Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Inglewood, CA
    Best Ryu players

Can you guys list who the best Ryu players are for this game?

20. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    I'd say Dargonplay and goldexperience, but it's not like people take this game seriously, so...