Universal Street Fighter IV Champion Edition (by CAPCOM)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gwarmaxx, Jul 12, 2017.

1. CaptYadierPR

CaptYadierPR Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    You need to input the manual motion of a special then press SP. An example, hadoken is quarter circle forward + Punch then for EX, cuarter circle forwards + SP. If you play the game challenges, it will teach you the EX moves.

2. ~[KaBoom]~

~[KaBoom]~ Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    student
    I'm stuck at a low BP because the games are either too laggy for me to do anything, or the games I won are RQed... While even when I lose with lag I just click exit...

So difficult to climb rank with decency!

3. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    I'm having a similar issue- I just beat a guy with a 1000 bp I got you are disconnected and no win it's annoying. I hope capcom can address this in a patch if you disconnect you get a lose

4. LosoMontana

LosoMontana New Member

Sep 7, 2013
    Can someone please tell me how you unlock the gold title of a character? I completed all of the ryu trials thinking that was how but I only received a blue title.

5. luckystrikeguy

luckystrikeguy Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Wow I suck at this game. Getting schooled all over the place. Any noob advice ?

6. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    For those people complaining about quitting, I assume this is the same as Volt where once you get 2-3+ quits on your profile you enter RQ Hell where you only get matched with other quitters until your record is clean (20 matches of no quitting). Given this is week 1, have some patience for people to learn the system and for people to start getting into RQ hell

7. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    That's good to know

8. Nut

Nut Active Member

Jun 24, 2015
    Anyone? Thanks

9. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    gotta love rank matches where they knock you down and then as soon as you get up they spam a range attack so you just keep repeating until you die lol

10. escargon2

escargon2 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Studies. No math, promise.
    Sweden
    NOONE that knows where versus mode is in this game? Vs computer.

11. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    Block?

12. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Do you mean "solo play" --> "arcade"? There you get to play against the computer, set AI difficulty, etc.

13. giantfart12

giantfart12 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    How to you get the third character icon for everyone?

14. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Iirc for Volt it was use the character 200-250 times online

15. dbgraphic

dbgraphic Member

Aug 24, 2016
    Multimedia Developer
    Earth
    Room ID pairing

Both phones MUST have the same Room ID name and it MUST be 6 digits. ex.123456 It works fine for me and my son. We stayed up all night fighting.

16. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    That's cool!

17. Nut

Nut Active Member

Jun 24, 2015
    Unfortunately that doesn’t work for me. We’re on same wifi, same room ID and it just keep spinning for mins. Perhaps the copy on both phones download through same Apple ID? It shouldn’t be as it’s linked to your Game Center profile when fired up.

My wife looking forward to beat me (don’t ask why).

18. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Doesn't need to be 6 digits. Even if your room is '123' you type it in and it will work. They will automatically add 0s in front

19. SmashBerry

SmashBerry Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2017
    I KNOW RIGHT ?? RQ SALT !!!
    They should have adapted the SFxT RQ model, if the opponent RQ, the game continues with the CPU taking over. This allows the none-RQ to at least get his points and win, and then award the RQ with a loss (and BP penalty anyway).

More than new characters, or new nerfs/buffs, or higher res; FIXING RQ is the most important complaint needing a fix. I'm not as intense into my CE'ing as the early days of Volt, just because it's same old RQ..

I wish RQ'ers with at least 3 RQ form last 20, would get a badge visible during intro screen !!

20. SmashBerry

SmashBerry Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2017
    You're dreaming right ?? Some advanced system where RQ is tracked and match making adjusted for perfect karma ?? THAT'S ONLY IN CONSOLE !!

If they even adapted the "CPU Takes Over" model from SFxT, that would have been fine..

Like WTF, just show an RQ badge so I know if it's worth trying !!