Universal Street Fighter IV Champion Edition (by CAPCOM)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gwarmaxx, Jul 12, 2017.

1. tognesimo

tognesimo Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    I thing that game thread is dead! Capcom is going to release the second pack of fighters for sure but don't espect more updates on the future! The game is a crap now! We espect more for the prize!!!

2. Kamote-Q"

Kamote-Q" New Member

Jul 16, 2017
    Always stuck at connecting 60% most of the time. So frustrating. Even fiber 1gbps connection. And also always disconnects while in game online.

3. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

On sale $1.99, end of summer sale

4. Aschealth

Aschealth New Member

May 25, 2017
    I just bought this game last night only to find out it's on sale today, sigh...

Anyways, I like the game. Volt has been my fave iOS game since ever, and so far I enjoyed CE. It has it share of flaws sure, but hey It's only been out for a month. Really had a lot of fun with Gouken, he might even replace Akuma as my main. Hope they'd bring Oni someday too.

My only issue is the lack of Local Multiplayer. Also I can't seems to connect with my siblings iPads with the same room ID method no mater how much we try. Anyone help?

I really like fighting games because of how we can play with our friends and family sitting right next to us. If only they kept Multiplayer via Bluetooth/Local Wifi...

5. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Are you all on the same version? What we do for friendlies is we search by region. Africa usually has no one on it, so try that

6. xmonalisax

xmonalisax Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Is this game 64 bit? Please answer thnks

7. tognesimo

Apr 26, 2011
    Yes 64bit app! Should work with IOS 11

8. xmonalisax

xmonalisax Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Thanks

9. HellzHavocz

HellzHavocz Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2011
    Wow, E. Ryu can do St. HP/Cr. MK -> Ultra #

10. tognesimo

Apr 26, 2011
    I just saw the prize, 2 bucks:)! It's the right prize now and the game is worth!Any other updates in the future?

11. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    #391 HarlequinRogue, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    He can cancel cr.LP and cr.HP into Ultra

12. tognesimo

Apr 26, 2011
    Any news about September's update? Maybe Capcom is waiting iPhone X Launch:)!

13. SmashBerry

SmashBerry Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2017
    YES delay the fracking update until RQ PENALTY is included in next update.. For gods sake there are working models to copy from: Volt (RQ= 100BP lost and a loss), SFxT (CPU takes over from RQ player)..

14. tognesimo

Apr 26, 2011
    Capcom is waiting IOS 11 launch for sure, no news about the update!

15. SmashBerry

Jul 13, 2017
    #395 SmashBerry, Sep 21, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    Send game feedback here. You get a ticket# and the standard reply... But that is better than a general inbox... ESP point out NEED for RQ PENALTY OR DISINCENTIVE (like in Volt)..

[email protected]

Make sure your email has the title:
    iOS: Streetfighter Champion Edition

So it’s routed properly.. And by the way I was told it’s harder to get character tweaks read than it is system tweaks (with solutions..

AND HERE TOO..
    www.us.capcommobile.com/main#support

16. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Weren't the latest fighters coming in an update in September? Maybe I remember bad...

17. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    And here i am pretty contented with Arcade Mode. LOL

New characters would be great though.

18. SmashBerry

Jul 13, 2017
    Update was supposed to come on 9/25. But delayed for unexplained reasons.

You noobs should stop asking WHEN WHEN esp if it’s just to get new characters you won’t stick to because it’s just too easy to “learn” Ryu-Ken-Sagat-Akuma... Sorry I don’t learn new characters just so ppl can get a “new” update while still sticking to fireball-SRK characters...

The reason the game has had so many bugs is precisely the rush by the new developers to update the Volt engine into SFCE. Notice all the bugs relate to new characters since SFCE and the new inbuilt web browser ??

So chill out stop asking, MEANTIME GO LEARN A NEW CHARACTER that doesn’t throw fireball and have shoryuken.

Attached Files:

19. SmashBerry

Jul 13, 2017
    Here ya go noobs... Now go learn one of the new characters instead of just giving up reverting back to Ryu-Ken-Akuma-Sagat.. The reason the game bores you is you don’t know the deep psychological technicalities beyond FB or low kick or SRK (this becomes evident when you use someone with no FB).

And if someone who learned a new character beats you.. SORRY pls don’t RQ, it’s not “cheap” that someone learned a new character you have no idea how to play against....

Attached Files:

20. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701

:confused::confused::confused: