Universal Street Fighter IV Champion Edition (by CAPCOM)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gwarmaxx, Jul 12, 2017.

1. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    I really Guy so far!

2. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    I really Guy so far!

3. iPolice03

iPolice03 New Member

Jul 23, 2017
    plz share 1.01.01, i cant update

4. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Ipolice what about if you deleted game and reinstalled you might have the new patch

5. SmashBerry

SmashBerry Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2017
    #365 SmashBerry, Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    All you guys using Jailbreak and 3rd Party Apps coz you can't/won't pay for the App Store. I LOL your pain for waiting. You shoulda gone native one way or another. STOP BYPASSING APPLE's CONTROLS coz that's what allows a robust stable platform. There's a reason Android is full of crud and frustration sucking apps !! Part of the reason other players get lag playing you is the Jailbreak acting as a Middle Man, adding another layer of process to the iPhone.

6. SmashBerry

Jul 13, 2017
    E Ryu artwork looks like he was picked right out of MUGEN. And I don't like how CHOPPY E Ryu and Guy are.. It's like so many frame skips. They poke I block and I can't tell if there is a recovery.

7. sinanayurt

sinanayurt Active Member

Feb 10, 2015
    Guys I think next characters will be Rose, Elena and Juri. Did you check out Appstore video? That video shows extra characters in half transparan frames in charachter choosing screen. You can see there Evil Ryu, Gouken and Guy also Rose, Elena and Juri. Check out.

But I was wait for Hakan :( why capcom why !!!

8. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Seriously people cannot afford a under 10 dollar app that's sad! I had no idea that the reason for those laggy games

9. SmashBerry

Jul 13, 2017

HAHAHA !! Again only the new characters characters are effected by the Dhalsim Throw to Free Attack Bug. Guy seems to be too thin. Maybe Dhalsim is sympathetic to a fellow Stick Man.

10. SmashBerry

Jul 13, 2017
    They are the only ones left from the preview video yes LOL

NO THANKS new characters UNTIL the major bugs are fixed.. Let me get my replays back and fix RQ along with the sick bugs (e.g.: Sim Post-Throw bug, and the Dudley Throw Escape Bug)

11. SmashBerry

Jul 13, 2017
    Part of the reason (to be fair) is these people in Developing Countries (in Asia and S America) don't have a form of payment the App Store supports..

They can't even get family from USA/UK/Europe to Gift them the App because just to set up an App Store account to receive the gift (in ANY COUNTRY) requires a form of payment the App Store supports (even if they're not paying)..

Yeh kinda easy in the First World to criticize how convoluted and archaic things are the Developing Countries, but these things won't change just because foreigners shake their heads in disbelief. I'm just glad to live in a country where modern systems work.

But I digress, the SFCE app should have latency tracking capabilities.

12. yearoftherat

yearoftherat Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Was looking forward to the latest update but disappointed it is not compatible with IOS 11.

13. invisible.mellow

invisible.mellow New Member

Aug 20, 2017
    issue with JOYSTCIK

compared to SF VOLT, this new game has problem with joystick. it is not accurate when you move your character. it is even worse during long combos. it will cause you high change of missing your combos .i dont like the new joystick as it is not smooth as SF VOLT. who has the same problem as me please like and share

14. SmashBerry

Jul 13, 2017
    I moved to Hori controller. Too many missed direction inputs. But that could also be because I went from iphone4S to iphone7.

Pad is amazing because I now know what direction I am pressing and accuracy is better.

15. SmashBerry

Jul 13, 2017
    RQ isn't fixed but some things rectified on the Evil Ryu update of CE:

- Poison flip kick can be ANY block now, no longer overhead.

- Ibuki cross over funai has faster recovery for opponent. YEAH !!!!

- Viper burn kick will miss crouching on a cross up.

Any more ???

16. HellzHavocz

HellzHavocz Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2011
    Wtf, I was playing around in training mode with Evil Ryu vs Gouken, and his red fireball does 99 dmg far away and 233 dmg up close? Wot

17. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Try it up close. I assume the damage is bugged

18. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
  19. TheGerman

TheGerman New Member

Aug 24, 2017
    Like it

Good fun, some glitch with controls but still good##

20. tognesimo

tognesimo Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    But who is Bison's rival in arcade mode? I would like to hear Bison's theme that is different from the theme in the Bison's final fight! I remember that in console version there were another character as final boss!