Streaming your PC's music?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by sweetdiss, Oct 9, 2010.

1. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Hello!

I was wondering what the best apps were for streaming music from your computer to your iphone! I used to have simplify media, but that was discontinued. Next I tried StreamToMe which worked for a while but suddenly stopped.

What are some others that seem to work? Again, I'm not talking about things like Pandora or Last.fm... I literally want music FROM my computer, without taking space on my phone.

Thanks!

2. zhengwei

zhengwei New Member

Oct 9, 2010
    The real question I would like to ask is what kind of controls the higher ranking/better players use inonline play. Do you use gyro at all? BTW, I once thought playing FPS games on a console was impossible but after one year have changed my mind. Still, there's a reason why most console shooters have some built in auto aim that can't be turned off. You take the best keyboard+mouse FPS player in the world and pit him against the best console controller player (both using their respective controllers) I guarantee the console player loses every time.

3. sweetdiss

Jun 15, 2009
    Wrong thread I think?

4. sweetdiss

Jun 15, 2009
  5. cubytes

cubytes Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    you can try:
    -tversity
    -opera unite (have to have a proxy configured for it to work i think)

6. I can't find either of these on the App Store. Link?

I'm usiung StreamToMe right now, and the desktop client is rather crashy, but when it works it seems to work pretty well, both for audio and video.