Universal Stormblades (by Kiloo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah, even just an intro to give the game a back story, and a bit of story every few levels like say every 15 levels.

In-game and GC achievements: It would be cool if we have scaling objectives like "Destroy 10/40/100 armor pieces," "Perform 100/400/1000 Parries," or even something simple but grindy like "Perform 1000/2000/5000 vertical slashes" or something like that. Would be cool for a game like this. :)

2. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    How about an endless mode? After the story is completed, endless mode with leaderboards would give this game some serious leg(as in, keep people playing for a long time to come).

I was also thinking of something along the lines of a forge system where we could combine lower damage swords that are no longer viable to get unique swords that can't be bought. That and to just be able to sell them (as previously mentioned).

3. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

Hi chief78! The game is already endless actually. It may not appear so, because you can only scroll a couple of levels forward on the level selection screen. The leaderboard we have right now reflect how many relics people have collected, which is also theoretically endless amounts. We're working on making the leaderboards more social :)

4. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    +1 vote for a doubler please! I really want to get rid of the ads, but im still not shelling out cash for consumable IAP.

5. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hey guys,

We've just released the first update for Stormblades! You can now REVIVE by using a life stone after you have been knocked out, and you can skip the menu by clicking RETRY if you fail a level. Besides these features, many of you should notice performance upgrades and improved dodge responsiveness. Check it out :)

[​IMG]

6. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    No word on a doubler or at least a 1.5x currency multiplier that removes ads Jeppe? I need to get rid of the ads without buying consumables.

7. MasterEx

MasterEx Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Is it possible to retrieve a save file back cuz i accidently pressed the wrong thing when it asked me to sync cuz i found it confusing which save it wanted me to save so was wondering if my save is forever gone now or is it retrieveable somehow

8. Kiloo_Jeppe

Unfortunately, we don't have an IAP multiplier planned right now. I hope you'll reconsider buying a consumable to remove the ads :)

I'm afraid your save file is not retrievable if you chose to overwrite it.

9. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Nothing planned? Bummer... Oh well, tis a great game, but i understand this has an endless nature where the later stages just get generated and the enemies keep on scaling. Buying consumable IAP can only be useful until you've used it up.

Ads were getting annoying, so i hope you'll also consider a permanent purchase later on. Thanks.

10. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hey guys! The second update for Stormblades is out. This time we've added a time limited event where you are challenged to fight special bosses. The reward is some unique weapons and tons of lifestones :) Enjoy!

[​IMG]

11. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I hate to be that guy, but I have to ask: Still no permanent IAPs, Kiloo_Jeppe?

12. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Does this have icloud saving? Was just about ready to delete but thought maybe i could salvage my progress somehow.

Until this gets a doubler or something, the grind isnt fun anymore for the space it eats.

13. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Latest update says "now only 100mb"

On the appinfo in the appstore it's 166mb, and listed on my apps list is at 182mb. -____-