Universal Storm Casters (by Get Set Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    Aside from a few random crashes before the update, like 1 in 100 runs, I have haven't had any issues with this game (5s, 7.1.2). I don't mind starting with 1 heart. It can be a little frustrating at times but it just makes me want to start over with new cards and try again. I am having a great time with this game. My guy is level 45 and I am on zone 12. My only fear is that it will be over soon. I hope it is profitable so there will be additional content. How about different costume pieces as loot? They can just be cosmetic. What about a mode with only boss fights? How about a mode with a beginning and end like 10 floors that you must battle through. Great job and I look forward to seeing what happens in the future with Storm Casters.

2. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
    I haven't had any issues either (I was a bit worried when I bought this the other day).

I'm level 23 at zone 11. It's a wee bit scary that you're 20 levels higher than me at one zone above me.

3. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    #263 ColeDaddy, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
    For anyone who's finished the game, I've completed all the levels and have maxed out the "Attack" at 85. Does anyone know where the "Portal" maxes out at? I'm currently at 197 seconds.

4. bilboa

bilboa Well-Known Member

May 23, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    I don't know. It tells you what the max attack and portal time is when you do third evolve, but unfortunately I didn't make a note of it. If anyone else on this thread hasn't done the third evolve yet, could you make a note of the max numbers when you do and post them? Or the dev could just tell us..

5. ColeDaddy

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Yup. I got my third evolve a while ago. Hopefully someone who can provide the answer can fill us in.

6. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    I recall attack being maxed at 85 and portal time being around 200. I'm a bit fuzzy on the latter because it has been awhile.

7. ColeDaddy

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    You're correct. I just maxed out portal at 200. Thanks man

8. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    You're probably just better than me. I assume I've just had more attempts and thus gathered more XP. I was stuck on zone 5 for awhile. I'm now at level 48 and still on zone 11.

9. Alex Wolf

Alex Wolf Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Still no enemys :(((((

10. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Maxed out at level 50 and zone 12 is kicking my butt.

Two suggestions for an update:
    1) gain a heart when making it to a new floor
    2) once you kill a boss all other enemies should die....nothing more annoying then beating a boss only to get killed by one of the minions

11. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    No enemies for me too after playing level 36-37. I also lost 40!!!! of my gems. So sad. Devs please if you read this can you fix the problem?

12. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
    See, and I completely disagree. The best part of this game is not having the minions die. You die because you were careless.

If we're talking though, I'd rather the chest for completing a level be filled with time boosts and hearts a little more often. Mostly I seem to get gold which is, mostly, useless when I get around 20k from a run.

13. bilboa

bilboa Well-Known Member

May 23, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    I've been getting more crashes since the update. It seems to always happen to me when I 'm selling cards after a run. I'll sell a few, and either while I'm selling them or when I hit the Back button after I'm done selling, the game just goes Poof and I'm back at the iPad home screen. Anyone else getting this?

14. bilboa

bilboa Well-Known Member

May 23, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    #274 bilboa, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
    I think I've gotten the hang of the virtual controls now finally. I just had my most epic run yet. Completed zones 10 and 11 for the first time, plus a couple of other zones I've done before, and got 77 chests.

Took forever to open all the chests. Got 1 new Epic and 1 new Legendary, and 14 warp stones.

15. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    77 chests! That must have taken forever to click through!

16. bilboa

bilboa Well-Known Member

May 23, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    Yeah it did. The reason I got so many is I drew both the Legendary and Epic chest finder cards, which caused chests to drop left and right, combined with the fact that I made it through several zones in one run. I think I ran zone 5 first to build up some hearts, and then ran 9, 10 and 11 in succession. 10 and 11 were for the first time. My run ended in zone 12, where I ran out of time.

17. drdreh

drdreh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2012
    $0.99 now....

18. SubZeroBR

SubZeroBR Member

Feb 4, 2014
    I'm still having problems saving the game, it doesn't matter if I save locally or on cloud. The game *always* resets back to the tutorial and hero selection screen. I've also tried deleting the game 3 times and reinstalling. NADA. I'll go mad at this rate :/

19. rockhount

rockhount Active Member

Jun 27, 2013
    Same problem here...very annoying. No reason to keep playing the game at the moment as only bosses are spawned.

Nice to see that the game is on sale...very 1st day purchaser friendly... Grmpf

20. nickfury

nickfury Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    Founder and Creative Director at Get Set Games
    Toronto, Canada
    Storm Casters now 1/2 Price!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we're keeping tabs on these issues and working them in to the next update. Thanks for posting - we're definitely keeping track.

In other news Storm Casters is on sale for 1/2 Price right now! If you were on the fence about trying the game, now is a good time to check it out!