Stop Motion video app creater " Movie Maker "

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Kursndax, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Kursndax

Kursndax Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    I have been looking at stop motion stuff and wanted to create me own and thought it would be kewl if the iphone had an app

and I looked it up and I did and its only 99 Cents

Its called Movie maker and its way too easy to use

you make movies and directly upload it to their website for everyone to view

their site is http://www.watchitchange.com

It uses the camera to take snap shots, and it automatically puts them together in a video right when your done, also you can use different speeds from slow to medium to fast.

Has anyone else used this app?

I have been looking around my house for anything I can animate lol

2. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    animating legos is always fun, as is spare change on a table and stuff. I use Flickbook to make my stopmotion videos on the go, it's a great project where you can either make your own flipbooks or use your photos to make a stopmotion video, it's pretty slick.

I might want to pick this one up and compare them. Can you take photos directly in the program, or do they upload from your photo roll?

3. Kursndax

Kursndax Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    the app does it all right there, you click on create and take all your snap shots for your video and when you done you just click on enjoy and it plays it back and its already done.

i does time lapse also

it doesn't put the pictures in the camera roll, keeps everything within the program, I didn't mean it actually uses the integrated iphone camera