Stop and Go -- $100 High Score Competition (3rd level-Chain Link)

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Stop_and_Go_Developer, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Chumbake

Chumbake Well-Known Member

I'm with you Sunnyh. This game has sucked a lot of time from me. (in a good way)

@mrchennyken, the developer said he would have a winner after he verified the highscores from the Open Feint team.

2. sunnyh

sunnyh Member

Sep 24, 2009
    thx dude and again goodluck to everone!!!....when r they going to announce the winners...i thought it'd be today

3. Sorry for the delay

I am still working with the Open Feint guys to get the full verified high score list, but in the mean time I would like to award the 2 $25 gift Certificates ...

NOTE: These were awarded randomly based on those who correctly submitted high scores higher than 225.

And the two winners are:
    zlibd
    chumbake

Please pm me with your full name, email address and preference for the gift certificates (either Amazon or iTunes) and I will get those sent out to you.

As soon as I have the list from the Open Feint guys for verification I will post the official winner of the high score $50 contest.

Thanks again for all the participation!

4. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Aw, well gratz to the winners :). Nice contest!

5. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Damn. I knew randomness hates me =(
    I just hope my score got submitted. Damn you apple for not allowing to reinstall an app without losing the app data. =(
    I still have that score in there. Isn't there any way to get it confirmed dev?

Anyways, Congratz to both the winners :)

6. Chumbake

Overall Winner?

So who was the official winner of the high score $50 contest. Or has that not been announced yet?

7. ImNoSuperMan

Jun 28, 2009
    #147 ImNoSuperMan, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
    Holy crap. I was just about to bump up the thread as I got a reply from the dev a while ago. Creepy :D

Anyways, I received the response from the dev telling me they`ve got the list of the high scores from openfeint and will be announcing the winners soon. Looks like mine didnt go through or else he`d have told be in the pm only. Damn you Chumbake. You got the random prize and from the looks of it you got the top prize too.

The only good news for me is that the updated version with crash bug fixes will be submitted to the apple in a week. :)

here`s his pm reply to me when I asked about the contest winners and the crash bug fixes...

8. ImNoSuperMan

Jun 28, 2009
    Looks like my score got submitted to openfeint after all. Just received THE pm from the dev :D

Finally. Now I can delete the game and try reinstalling it :)

9. Winner!

We have verified that ImNoSuperMan has won the high score competition with a highscore of 710. Congratulations! Thanks to all that have entered and check us out for future promotions.

We are readying new versions of the game including a demo/lite/free version which has been submitted to the App Store as well as bug fixes that many of you brought to our attention which we traced to bad save data, so the next version should be much more stable!

Thanks again for supporting Stop & Go!
    Randym Apps

10. Chumbake

Congrats go you Super. Believe me, I tried to beat your 710 score. I just couldn't do it. Congratulations!

11. ImNoSuperMan

Jun 28, 2009
    I couldnt do it myself. I tried to beat my own score using another iPod when I found out my scores in iPhone might not get submitted but couldnt even come close. Guess I`m too good for my own self :eek::D

My next best on iPhone was just 509. But there were quite a few time when I had things going pretty well set for a good score only to end up with the game crashing. Thankfully the next update will rectify these crashing bugs and the game will be even more enjoyable :)