Universal Stickman Soccer 2018 (by Djinnworks)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by robertsze, Mar 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robertsze

robertsze Well-Known Member
    Patreon Top Tier

Oct 20, 2009
    Thanks for all your interest in beta testing. We registered your IDs and will let you know once the beta is available for your device.

2. lawmatt539

lawmatt539 New Member

Mar 25, 2018
    How to Download? Any Beta Test? it is interesting

3. dadiduekappa

dadiduekappa Well-Known Member

Will be Apple TV supported?
    With MFI controller can be very intresting to play on a big screen.

4. robertsze

Patreon Top Tier

Oct 20, 2009
    No apple TV support, but we support any game controllers including MFI and full Android TV support, especially NVIDIA Shield

5. Grist

Grist Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2008
    VP of Marketing
    Massachusetts
    I wish the developer would put more of its marketing and coding resources behind their Stickman DiscGolf Battle game instead of devoting so much of their resources on introducing new games so frequently. DiscGolf is a masterfully designed game that has tremendous potential to be a lot of fun, but since the gameplay is PvP only and very few people have been playing it online, the fun factor is greatly diminished. It takes an excruciatingly long time to connect with online opponents.

6. Antigollos

Antigollos Member

Mar 13, 2018
    I am not a big soccer fan, but this one looks really funny! xD

7. robertsze

Patreon Top Tier

Oct 20, 2009
    [FONT=&quot]We have almost finished the new menu design of Stickman Soccer 2018 now, fully optimised for small mobile devices to iPad and even TV with full controller support[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[​IMG]

8. robertsze

Patreon Top Tier

Oct 20, 2009
    Time for a little update trailer

Stickman Soccer 2018, still scheduled for May 2018 for iOS, Android, NVIDIA Shield and Android TV

9. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Is there a mode where you can pick your team and play a career/season and not with random players collected but the actual players on the team? Do the players have names? And are those names close to the real ones or actual real names?

10. arkhamn

arkhamn Member

Apr 16, 2018
    Big fan if this game, I hope I could join the beta, I was playing stickman soccer right before this!

11. robertsze

Patreon Top Tier

Oct 20, 2009
    Stickman Soccer 2018 will come with various divisions including 7 leagues, 6 season and the worldcup. When you start such a division you select your team and you will use this team until you finished this division. (you can start multiple divisions and always play quick games with any team you want).

[​IMG]
    (League select)

Using the team manager you can customise each team (including team name, logo) and each player (player name, player no and the actual associated player character).

[​IMG]
    (Team customization)

[​IMG]
    (Edit player attributes)

[​IMG]
    (Get new and better players)

So yes, we have player names and you can fully customise almost anything. You can chose from more than 50 different characters and deploy them to any position you want, customise their attributes, customise the entire team and just build your dream team.

12. robertsze

Patreon Top Tier

Oct 20, 2009
    Stickman Soccer 2018 Beta Invite is now open. If you want to participate for either iOS or Android please register at http://www.djinnworks.at/stickmansoccer18

As soon as the beta is ready we will notify you via a mail with details about how to get the first beta release.

13. robertsze

Patreon Top Tier

Oct 20, 2009
  14. Shirley.yang

Shirley.yang New Member

Apr 19, 2018
    beta test

i'd like to join beta test for your new game ,my apple id :[email protected],thanks

15. robertsze

Patreon Top Tier

Oct 20, 2009
    OMG, we have a release date! Stickman Soccer 2018 is coming soon, check the preview trailer:

16. steviebwoy

steviebwoy Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2011
    e-Systems Analyst
    Cornwall, UK
    I have to be a bit careful with my words here, but do you think this game would benefit from it not looking quite so "stickman"? I get the idea of it, but it makes all of the players look very similar regardless of the team. I know the idea is for the stickmen to look like stickmen, but I kinda feel like it would look better if the players had representative skin tones and hair colour etc.

17. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    you answered my questions thanks! I will for sure be picking this up and supporting it... sounds like finally a decent football game on mobile which we havent had since Fifa 14 before they ruined that game in favor of greed

18. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    i agree it does take away from the gameplay when they all have the same look and it does take away from the game some but I guess it's what they do

19. heikPhone

heikPhone Well-Known Member
    Patreon Top Tier

Sep 5, 2010
    Stickman Soccer 2018

Only 7 days left until release. There are so many cool new features in the game, really excited to get your feedback soon!

20. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Congrats! Can't wait to pick it up Day One!