Universal Stickman Football (by Djinnworks)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by heikPhone, Jul 13, 2015.

1. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    So, if I buy this game and I want the Djinnworks Cup and I don't use Facebook, can I buy it? If not, that's not good........ I can't support doing things that way, man.:eek:

2. scifistephen

scifistephen Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 4, 2013
    What plays,there really aren't any.every time I try one of these stick man games I don't like it but then still buy the next one just hoping it will be good.deleted

3. somedumbgamer

somedumbgamer Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    #23 somedumbgamer, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
    Facebook blows

4. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Agreed! Please reconsider your choice as forcing Facebook to open anything especially after paying for a game is just a BAD business practice. If this was 100% freemium a different story! Paying even .99 and requiring Facebook to open any part of the game is just silly!

5. L0ck

L0ck Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2015
    Counterpoint: no it doesn't.

That said, there are legit reasons for not wanting to use it, and locking game modes behind it is not the best of business practices. I don't like forced 'likes,' if I like your game I'll like it, but I'm not gonna give you an artificial thumbs up to get free junk.

6. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    When it comes to making a pro football game the problem is people want the players Peyton manning, Aaron Rodgers, megatron, beast mode but if you took this idea and made it college football minus player names like you did Here and figured out a way to get the team names in there without a lawsuit (which can be done no prob) then you would make a ton off of it.

7. imdakine1

Aug 23, 2011
    If be totally down with this game but not interested with their Facebook and other tactics for a paid game!

8. sleb

sleb Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2010
    Ohio
    #28 sleb, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
    I just picked it up and played a few games. This is a great arcade style football game. On offense you choose run, short pass or long pass. You can also choose punt and field goal. Defense is just the one style. It is a fun quick style of play. You can tell that it was not made by Americans as they have some wording for plays wrong, but that does not take away from the fun. I would suggest they add the run option for the 2 point conversion after the touchdown. I did find that you do not need to watch videos or like them on Facebook and all options are open. Completely premium!!!!! If you like football and want a fun and easy to play football game, this is the one.

9. imdakine1

Aug 23, 2011
    What iap does this have?

10. sleb

sleb Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2010
    Ohio
    I bought it yesterday and I don't see any Iap.

11. imdakine1

Aug 23, 2011
    How do you like it?